**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So fed up with the dropped blocks

This is by far the most frustrating bug ever. It happens at least once every AQ and AW. Nothing you can do but sit there and take a combo or special until you regain control. This needs to get fixed

Comments

• SBNSBN Posts: 11
    The only time these sentinels have given me any issues is when my block drops or my guy just stands there instead of evading. Its the most frustrating thing.
  • Batpotter1Batpotter1 Posts: 348
    This is by far the most frustrating bug ever. It happens at least once every AQ and AW. Nothing you can do but sit there and take a combo or special until you regain control. This needs to get fixed

This has never happened to me before which is weird.
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    I thought people were just complaining, but my blocks are not registering on time either.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    Its drop blocks and no response when going to dash forward to attack.... Which leads you to tap too hard and fast on the screen and then the unwanted Heavy comes out.
    This is exactly what happened months back. I don't remember release #.

I remember very clearly the Mods asking for videos of champs not responding.. Still SMH and recording yourself not responding. Try TESTING!!!
  • DannyDanny Posts: 42
    Agreed,AQ is absolutely garbage just got creamed because all of a sudden block dropped and I got mashed...and before the next kabam lackey posts on this thread ...read the title of the thread...no ones really interested in reading ya **** “it’s never happed to me “ made up shite..
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Literally just got dropped, just now, by Dormammu because I decided to just stop doing everything and get creamed by a combo. This is soooooo frustrating
  • Stevie_Stars1Stevie_Stars1 Posts: 253
    Where are the mods on this??
  • Hulk_SmellsHulk_Smells Posts: 183
    They don't care, and it's still going on. Just the other day I was blocking, and notice they would just stop blocking after a second and start running forward, even though my finger never left the screen.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    FIX THIS PLZ!!!
  • AfflictionAffliction Posts: 382 ★★
    Yep. 9 months of this bs. Dropped blocks/no responding/not attacking even though we're tapping. They really don't care anymore. Without a Boycott#2 they'll take this as far as they possibly can for $$$...
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    still happening! more often in AW.

why cant we fix this???
  • Hey guys, I understand your frustration and we're trying to keep track of issues such as this so improvements can be made to the game's performance in future updates.

In an effort to help keep everyone's comments about performance issues more organized, we have created two new threads. If you're playing the game on an Android device, please give us your feedback by providing the information we have requested HERE. If you're an iOS user, please provide the information we have requested in THIS thread.

Our QA Team are constantly reviewing any issues reported here in the Forum as well as bug reports which are submitted directly to our Support Team. All the information you provide will be used to help them identify if a game mechanic isn't working as intended, and if that is the case, your input will be vital in helping to determine a possible cause and resolution.

Thank you very much in advance for your help!
This discussion has been closed.