**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Please explain this node crit and damage abilities

Can some tell me what the damage abilities are is it say electro static shock is 40% more effective and say yellow jackets sting if you use a special dlcho6seizf8.jpeg

Comments

• taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    It says crit rate and damage, nothing else. Pretty straightforward
  • DeadPool79DeadPool79 Posts: 18
    some champs have high crit rate so thats 40% more i know it's the damage abilities would say electro yg void quake after shock gain from it
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,731 ★★★★★
    The crit rate and crit damage is increased by 40% each. Pretty much it.
    Electro would deal more damage on that node, but static shock wouldn't change since it can't be crit
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I think you’ve misunderstood it OP. It doesn’t mean that crit rate is 40% more effective and damage is 40% is more effective.
    It means that crit rate is 40% more effective and crit damage is more effective.
  • TacoScottyTacoScotty Posts: 407 ★★
    I would assume it is critical rate / damage buffs (e.g. cruelty, etc) are 40% more effective
  • DeadPool79DeadPool79 Posts: 18
    nice one cheers guys for the intell to who got back to me thanks again
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    I always took it as say a champ like Gamora who has Cruelty will gain even more of a buff from her crit buffs. Is this correct?
  • chev327fox wrote: »
    I always took it as say a champ like Gamora who has Cruelty will gain even more of a buff from her crit buffs. Is this correct?

This would be correct. The Enhanced Critical Buffs node makes it so that abilities that increase crit rate and damage, like Cruelty and Precision, would be 40% more effective.

So, as an example, Gamora's Cruelty buffs would give her a bigger boost to her critical damage rating and Angela's Precision buffs would give her a bigger boost to her critical rating while benefitting from this node.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    chev327fox wrote: »

This would be correct. The Enhanced Critical Buffs node makes it so that abilities that increase crit rate and damage, like Cruelty and Precision, would be 40% more effective.

So, as an example, Gamora's Cruelty buffs would give her a bigger boost to her critical damage rating and Angela's Precision buffs would give her a bigger boost to her critical rating while benefitting from this node.

hello,
    now that you are present can you address the state of aq and the bugs in the game please?

you can clearly see the community is at a boiling point here
  • chev327foxchev327fox Posts: 826 ★★
    chev327fox wrote: »

Thanks for the confirmation/reply... always good confirm how I understood it was correct (sucks when it feels like you are guessing).