**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Karnak damage output

Dear kabam,i recently got a 6* karnak and while playing around with him i found out smthng really disturbing about his first special attack.while it triggers true strike which is good,his damage was around 250-300.now imo for a 6* champ level 25 that is a joke.6 stars supposed to be the strongest champs equal to a 4/55 5* and hitting like a 3 star is totally not acceptable.dont know who thought about this but please do something to change it thanl you

Comments

• JustapilgrimJustapilgrim Posts: 239 ★★
    His sp1 is not a damage dealing attack. The true strike you get is more valuable.
  • JamezBongJamezBong Posts: 97
    Where have you been ?
    Karnak release 2016 ... 2018 nothing change bout him.
    His sp1 focused : highest crit chance in the game (maybe, dunno, i duncare)
  • Gertis_mangkas1Gertis_mangkas1 Posts: 43
    Never had him as a 6* before i guess??
  • mcompmcomp Posts: 24
    What they have done since they introduced Karnak is bring Medusa and the love/hate synergies to better bland champs vs fixing them directly. They also bettered True Strike to also bypass auto block so a Medussa counter in AW. His syn with Medusa makes his True Strike last 35% longer. His L3 great against Safeguard Nodes. Overall, there seems to be more content & champs that make this champ a bit more relevant
  • KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    mcomp wrote: »
    What they have done since they introduced Karnak is bring Medusa and the love/hate synergies to better bland champs vs fixing them directly. They also bettered True Strike to also bypass auto block so a Medussa counter in AW. His syn with Medusa makes his True Strike last 35% longer. His L3 great against Safeguard Nodes. Overall, there seems to be more content & champs that make this champ a bit more relevant

There's still plenty of other champs with similar abilities that do at least some dmg with their s1. His is really, really bad.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    KhanMedina wrote: »

There's still plenty of other champs with similar abilities that do at least some dmg with their s1. His is really, really bad.

Then tell me how GG'S Sp1 laser blasts are supposed to damage as much as his glider on his sp2,
    Sp1s are generally light hitting attacks,Keep that in mind.

Then tell me how GG'S Sp1 laser blasts are supposed to damage as much as his glider on his sp2,

If you don't see the difference in dmg between Karnak's SP1 and every other special attack in the game other than SG's s1, then I don't know what to tell you. He does almost no dmg. There's no one else with that weak of an attack.

If you don't see the difference in dmg between Karnak's SP1 and every other special attack in the game other than SG's s1, then I don't know what to tell you. He does almost no dmg. There's no one else with that weak of an attack.

No dot damage in mind,Hyperion's sp1 hits very small.
    GP'S laser blasts are...Eh I said it.

Generally,Not everyone, Have light special 1s.

Isn't the true strike better than the sp1 damage?

No dot damage in mind,Hyperion's sp1 hits very small.
    GP'S laser blasts are...Eh I said it.

Generally,Not everyone, Have light special 1s.

Isn't the true strike better than the sp1 damage?

DOT dmg is dmg though. That's a big thing to ignore.
  • rockykostonrockykoston Posts: 1,505 ★★★★
    Karnak hits like wet noodles (most of the time) and his true strike timer is laughably short.

A big reason why you dont see people making videos of him taking on boss rush or LOL or other big challenges.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    Angela's sp1 tickles enemies but the fury it gives is more valuable
  • NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    karnak sucks, he's one of the worst skill champs
    Patchie93 wrote: »

That tickle is still like 5x more than Karnak's dmg

Nobody cares about what her SP1 does, its the Fury that gets her going!!

Now, only if that True Strike + whatever that other buff is (Precision??) would have the same effect.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    He has pretty good utility, though not the best damage.

That's part of the problem, his utility lasts about as long as Trump's promises.
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    100% agree. I also have a 6* Karnak and have fully levelled him up at rank 1. However, even though he’s my highest rated champion I can’t use him because it takes so long to finish a fight

Angela gets fury when she reach special one not when she hits you with the special one.if karnak got true strike by reaching one bar then u could keep the power and throw a special 2

The problem is his special one is only one hit.if it doesnt critical it does **** damage.if they could make that 2 or 3 hits or make the true strike longer he would be better.or straight up increase the damage he does
    100% agree. I also have a 6* Karnak and have fully levelled him up at rank 1. However, even though he’s my highest rated champion I can’t use him because it takes so long to finish a fight

I feel like i just wasted 10k 6* shards mate.took so long to gather all that and it just went down the drain..

Yo bro hyperion special one does incinerate to balance the damage.what does karnak do?and if u hit special 1 with 7 fury on hyperion u will see what damage he does

His damage normal.hits a lot of crits but his special one is a waste and true strike only last enough for one combo two at a maximum.by the time u reach special 1 again u long dead from evasion or autoblock.better use special3 if u get there

Yo bro hyperion special one does incinerate to balance the damage.what does karnak do?and if u hit special 1 with 7 fury on hyperion u will see what damage he does

Don't get me wrong,I'm a 5* Hyperion owner myself. I'm saying what he gets from the sp1 is more valuable than the damage.Besides,True strike kicks in after it's fired.I guess if he had crits on his sp1,It'd be a lot more.

So,You're unlucky
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    edited April 2018
    Let me compare karnak to the god of spcle 1 attack the same class champ Hawkeye he has the best damage output up his sleeves as spcl 1. And hes attack deals big chunk of damage combined with more then a power bar burned as well as massuve bleed according to his stats. So dont give us stupid reason like true strike is what the spcl 1 should be used.
    If thats the case you should love spidergwen spcl1 gives evade and crit.
    Lovingkid wrote: »
    Let me compare karnak to the god of spcle 1 attack the same class champ Hawkeye he has the best damage output up his sleeves as spcl 1. And hes attack deals big chunk of damage combined with more then a power bar burned as well as massuve bleed according to his stats. So dont give us stupid reason like true strike is what the spcl 1 should be used.

That's his damage output for you,You can always not use his sp1 or not use him entirely,

No one's stopping you.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,244 ★★★★★
    His L1 isn't the Damage you want. The Buffs that activate with his L1 are what is useful. Spam his Heavies while they're active. He's useful for bypassing heavy Armor Champs. His L2 is strong as well.
    His L1 isn't the Damage you want. The Buffs that activate with his L1 are what is useful. Spam his Heavies while they're active. He's useful for bypassing heavy Armor Champs. His L2 is strong as well.

Someone that agrees!
  • LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    Lovingkid wrote: »

That's his damage output for you,You can always not use his sp1 or not use him entirely,

No one's stopping you.

You are definitely right on this
    Right on this only if people have bunch of 5* or 6*
    But what about the people who dont even have a worthy5* r4 champ then they open a 6* only to be screwed once all over again with the new tiers
    I had a 6* jane foster as my top champ before a took anybody r4 and ger damage is ****.
    Her counterpart as a 4* hits harder as dupped and problem is how in the hell would i dupe her in the next 2 years
    So once again dont give stupid ans if you dont understand the problem