**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

5* karnak bugged signature ability

Dear kabam ,
You guys have already acknowledged for almost 6 months that the 5* karnak signature ability is bugged , why is nothing done till date ?

Comments

• Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    define "bugged", to me it looks fine and does reduce poison damage and Stuns durations
  • Options
    XxicylovexXXxicylovexX Posts: 91
    you prolly do not have a 5* karnak lol iuzw2plzyjrq.png
  • Options
    Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    Oh, that's odd. Probably since not so many people have him as a 5*, the bug isn't really well known. Is it just visual or he doesn't actually shorten the durations?
  • Options
    StrategicStrategic Posts: 632 ★★★
    Dear kabam ,
    You guys have already acknowledged for almost 6 months that the 5* karnak signature ability is bugged , why is nothing done till date ?

I had the same problem with my 5* WS once. It said drains for 0.18 instead of 18. But I noticed he still drains 18. Well at least he drained more than 0.18 that's for sure. They later fixed the description so I think it's just a text error. Seems to happen on 5* mostly :/
  • Options
    Its not visual , its actually totally wrong
  • Options
    Any response from mods?
  • Options
    Hi dear moderators , 5* karnak signature ability is still bugged as compared to 4*
  • Options
    MannysmokerMannysmoker Posts: 320
    Is just a number difference

wga3f494zfeu.png