**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Mephisto soul imprisonment not working on symbiote spiderman

Mephisto has soul imprisonment active but you can see spidy has evade buff and he did evade. The imprisonment currently active was from start of fight. This was in arena. I don’t know if it works properly in other aspects of the game.

96j8cv66mcdq.png

Comments

• Options
    Mmx1991Mmx1991 Posts: 674 ★★★★
    Might be wrong but because Spidey's evade is passive you can't nullify it.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @Mmx1991 nah I've nullified it plenty of times with sw
  • Options
    Jing_Yik2017Jing_Yik2017 Posts: 86
    Its not passive, if is passive, iceman coldsnap will prevent him from evading.

But if it is active, mephisto's soul imprisonment will sure prevent him from evades.

I had this issue also.
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,117 ★★★★★
    Yeah, I believe it has worked for me in the past.
  • Options
    Dragonborn1998Dragonborn1998 Posts: 4
    I had the same issue with black spidey and voodoo having regen at the beginning of the fight.
  • Options
    kzgsbtag9hcm.png

See^
  • Options
    CoatHang3rCoatHang3r Posts: 4,965 ★★★★★
    1) Mephisto’s soul imprisonment is a 100% chance reduction. Meaning that if you go up against an enhanced abilites node, or the like, there will be chance for the opponent to activate buffs. Was the screenshot from an area of the game where this is a possibility?

2) Awakened DV has a 200% chance to active healing at the start if the fight, 100% base and 100% from signature ability. Meph can’t stop his healing by the math.
  • Options
    CoatHang3r wrote: »
    1) Mephisto’s soul imprisonment is a 100% chance reduction. Meaning that if you go up against an enhanced abilites node, or the like, there will be chance for the opponent to activate buffs. Was the screenshot from an area of the game where this is a possibility?

2) Awakened DV has a 200% chance to active healing at the start if the fight, 100% base and 100% from signature ability. Meph can’t stop his healing by the math.

It has stopped his healing before the latest update so it would do the same now. Voodoo’s ability accuracy makes sure it’s 100% accurate. However Mephisto has an immunity to ability reduction of any sorts offensively or otherwise. 100% + 100% unless considered as a flat rate isn’t 200%. Check your math again.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    kzgsbtag9hcm.png

See^

Shhhh, let us Voodoo users have our beneficial 🐜