**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOL X23 Advice

BDP1981BDP1981 Posts: 32
edited April 2018 in Strategy and Tips
I chose the wrong path and I am at x23 in LOL.
My team is 5* blade, Medusa, Dormammu, 4* Stark spidy, and ghost rider. Anybody have any advice or think I can take her out with this team? Or am I hooped?

Comments

• CliffordcanCliffordcan Posts: 1,341 ★★★★
    Absolutely not. Quit now
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Sorry man that sucks. From what I know you have to have guilly or archangel or void
  • BDP1981BDP1981 Posts: 32
    That’s what I was afraid of....****
    I was hoping a ghost rider with his L1 or L3 might work.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    that sucks, you can't beat her with that team.
  • The only possible solution is to use 3/3 despair and try to keep the armor shatter with Medusa on the entire time which isn't easy. You'll have to get to an sp3 before the shatter expires otherwise you will lose all of your bleeds which cause the heal block with the 3/3 despair. Other than that you'll have to restart.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    The only possible solution is to use 3/3 despair and try to keep the armor shatter with Medusa on the entire time which isn't easy. You'll have to get to an sp3 before the shatter expires otherwise you will lose all of your bleeds which cause the heal block with the 3/3 despair. Other than that you'll have to restart.

Truu I've seen this done with rol wolvie. If you have maxed despair and able to play aggressive enough to keep armor shattered on, then the bleeds will be enough to shut down the healing. It might be worth a shot...I was also thinking maybe dorm with max md could do it with his sp1 nullify...but nah his damage output is too low
    It’s worth a try. I’ll use a cosmic power boost that restores 150% power as well
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    Hopefully you didn’t quit cause your Medusa can strip of x23 regeneration thanks to mastery DESPAIR! Only works if you can keep her armor shatter up all the time from sp3 while building up those infinite bleeds debuff. Max of the bleeds debuff is 30 and it gives you 300k bleeds per ticks which will kill x23 pretty fast as well healing nothing back if you know how despair works.
  • RicardobaltoRicardobalto Posts: 238
    But then the best way to continue keeping her armor shatter debuffs up from sp3 is this team Medusa - Karnak - Black Bolt - Psylocke - Archangel. Archangel and Psylocke both have an romance synergy that gives more power gain to your team meaning that your Medusa would have a little easy time to reach sp3 fast before armor shatter debuffs expires.
  • BUZZdog3000BUZZdog3000 Posts: 457 ★★
    rip
  • IanMoone89IanMoone89 Posts: 590
    Good News Proxima is good for LOL and very good at regen champs when spamming her sp1 but i believe you gotta complete a mission in order to work her sp1