**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Daily Crystal

I strongly feel that's it's time for an update to the Daily Crystal. Once you collect the 1*s that are in there the crystal becomes irrelevant. The only thing in the crystal that's worth anything are the 3*s. But they come up so infrequently and rarely that you almost forget they are in there. I think that the Daily Crystal could be more useful to us.

One solution could be that the Daily Crystal have just Alliance items in it. You would be awarded level 1 potions with chances of higher level potions and rare chances of either level revives. This would offset the complaints about lack of Alliance potions and revives with AQ rewards.

Comments

• TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 113
    Those are the only 2 3*s I've ever had from them too.
  • WolfGuyWolfGuy Posts: 92
    I think I pull 3* from the daily crystal about as often as I do from PHC... Almost never but sightly more often than 4*s or getting alliance revives.
  • DonaldJTrump69DonaldJTrump69 Posts: 147
    edited June 2017
    Once u start progressing Is there any reason to even have 1* champs?
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    Ya, Daily Crystals are trash. I went through all the trouble of saving them up for a good month, and what do I get?
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    edited June 2017
    Yippee.
  • Agent_007Agent_007 Posts: 26
    Once u start progressing Is there any reason to even have 1* champs?

That's exactly what I mean. Even the gold, ISO and class ISO you get from them isn't even worth it.
  • the only "use" for one stars is if you do the versus arenas, and even then they're trash
  • also, i have every kind of colossus besides 2* and 5*, so i guess if you want to collect every kind of one character, that is another use for 1*s
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    You get a UC ! Ans you get a UC ! EVERY-BODY GETS A U-CCCCCC !!
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    And nothing when you max him toooooo !!
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    SlySly wrote: »
    And nothing when you max him toooooo !!

I dropped a lot of sig stones on him to max him out and get that crystal, but got nothing lol. Then I started getting him 90% of the time when he used to be rare.
  • SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,144 ★★★★★
    I think if we can save loyalty up for a 4 or 5* UC then we should be able to save daily crystals to trade for a crystal with a 4* Colossus, BP or Gamora