**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Marvel Knights are Recruiting - 12M Global Alliance

Very active alliance has some openings available due to some members leaving the game.

We are looking for people who will fit well with our community. We have great banter, friendship and knowledge sharing chat on the LINE app. (we are also currently testing CHQ)

Expectations:

AQ Exper tier running Map 5 x 5 Ranked 1123 Last week, Prestige >9000 on Day 5!
Average score currently close to 112M so we get Map 6 milestone crystals weekly

AW running maximum times a week for the rewards tiers 4-5, Gold 1Last Season

Skilled players - we are looking for summoners who are Uncollected and keen to complete all the new content in the game. You should be able to clear your lanes in AQ and AW with no issues and items.

Solid rosta - ideally you will have 300k rating with 5/50s and 5 stars, with a minimum of one R4 5 Star. Many in our alliance have a solid set of 5/50s and R4 5 stars

Able to stick to AW and AQ assignments without the need for prompting or regular reminders - we have kicked people who have needed a lot of hand holding.

We rank 1-5% or 6-20% weekly in SA for great rewards.

3 day Events - we make all the milestones regularly for the alphas and 4 star shards except some arena events

We participate in Duel Skirmish - minimum points 650

Donations - currently set to meet the cost of 5 x 5, what we make in AQ rewards covers donations

LINE app - we have many chat rooms for different purposes, for example per battle group and a main chat room

If you are looking for a solid and growing alliance this is the place to be where you can learn and grow quickly as the game continues to evolve

Message me in game as a starting point to discuss the next steps : ID FBZP

Comments

• Options
    SlickSlick Posts: 137
    9y00tgplccep.jpeg
  • Options
    Slots available for the new season. Message me in game or on LINE.
  • Options
    mgm45smmt0cs.jpeg
  • Options
    zulalto1lmgs.jpeg
  • Options
    Spots available for next season
  • Options
    j8f6r7fo24i4.jpeg
  • Options
    One slot available. Please contact me in game or LINE for details. Thanks
  • Options
    One slot available please contact me for details as per the post above. Thanks
  • Options
    nvg6xeiiec1q.jpeg
  • Options
    One slot available. You will be 300k+ rating, have R4 5 stars and a strong diverse defence. Please contact me for details
  • Options

One slot available. You will be 300k+ rating, have R4 5 stars and a strong diverse defence. Please contact me for details
  • Options
    One slot available. You will be 300k+ rating, 5500 prestige, have R4 5 stars, strong diverse defence along with Act 5 progress. Please contact me in game for details
  • Options
    6savio66savio6 Posts: 2
    Bastards which one kick without reason!! They take donation and then kick u out!!