**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Phoenix Force Five Event Quest

Before we get started, if you don’t know what Phoenix [Force] Five is, search Mister Google.

OKAY COOKIES I’m here to explain a GREAT Event Quest that would be a Great Edition to the Contest. The Phoenix Five was a Marvel Comics Storyline that would followup okay in the X-Men Past Event Quests. If you’re Familiar, The Phoenix Five consists of Cyclops, Magik, Colossus, Emma Frost and Namor. You probably know where I’m going with this, but, with this Event Quest, Emma Frost and (a Personal Favorite) Namor would Join the Contest Of Champions!

If you aware with the Calendar in the Game, a New Playable Champion joins every Second Thursday at 12:00 pm (CST), the Next Champion (Proxima Midnight) will Join This Thursday, 4/12. Sometimes, a Monthhave 3 Second Thursday’s (Last Time Being in March, the next time being August.) So Every Month, 2-3 Champions Join. Where am I going with this? Let’s say the EQ falls on a 3 Second Thursday Month. That would mean who would join after Emma and Namor? Emma Frost, (Who has been Previously Teased), Namor, and finally...?

One of the Teased X-Men Characters? These Teased in the Bishop/Sabretooth Event Update (Besides Emma Frost and Characters already in-game) include:
Mister Sinister
Sunspot
Armor
Mimic
Omega Red
Legion
Dark Phoenix (Not Teased, But been in Game awhile)
& Dazzler (although not Confirmed, she’s been Teased Before)

Then There’s the Phoenix Five themselves. Cyclops, Magik, Colossus, Emma Frost and Namor Alternatives. If Namor and Emma Frost join on this Event, they would be Normal Costumes. But in the Infinity Chaos Event, Other Champions got Much Darker Costumes. Although Unplayable, they were [Mini] Bosses. Other Champions like Jessica Jones, Wolverine Weapon X, and MODOKs Lab Rats have had the same experience. So, their Phoenix Alts would be bossed in the Quest, but unplayable. Though would be cool to see that Red/Gold alts!

Lastly, I’d like to see your guys opinions and Predictions! I know a lot of people like Emma Frost, and I’d adore Namor being in the Contest. (50 Crystal Worthy? Yes.) Otherwise, Thanks for your time! If this happens, we’d have to wait for the Infinity Nightmare Quest (with Iron Man Bleeding Edge And Thanos Alts) and AntMan and the Wasp Quest (with Wasp and Ghost) But I’m fine with waiting til August to get that 3 Champion Month!

Check me Out on Youtube @ Champion NOVA!

Comments