**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

11 mil / gold 1 alliance looking to replace a few retiring members

Hi,

We are an 11-12 mil alliance, just finished in gold 1 for AW season 1 and are looking to replace a few retiring members.

We run AQ map 5x5 simultaneously with AW all week. We are trying to get filled back up at the moment, but ideally want to push into platinum tier rewards for AW season 2 once it starts.

Any new members need to be active, be skilled enough to clear AQ paths and minimize deaths in AW. Having a decent AW defensive team of 5* R3 / 4* R5 or higher would be a nice bonus. Line is required.

Weekly donations are as followed:
  • Gold - 130k per week
  • Battle Chips - 30k per week
  • Loyalty - 13k per week

Request me in game if interested: Mr. Rager27

Or post here.

Comments

• Options
    Mr_Rager27Mr_Rager27 Posts: 35
    bump - anyone out there interested?!?!
  • Options
    Mr_Rager27Mr_Rager27 Posts: 35