**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Id like to join, but..

..the MARVEL INSIDER page says:

"Open to U.S. residents only.

By joining, I affirm that I am a US resident, I have read and agree to the Marvel Insider Loyalty Rewards Program Terms of Use and the Marvel.com Terms of Use and acknowledge that I have read the Privacy Policy."

As you already guessed, im not an american citizen. But isnt it a disadvantage in this case for us, not american people? Id like to get some cool stuff also by completing this and that, using redeem codes and i dont know actually what else those get who are Insiders.

What if i join by telling that i live in the USA? Im just curious..

Comments

• Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Sadly this is their requirement. Look at Richtheman (British) whose MARVEL INSIDER account was being disabled when found out not U.S. resident.

Well one day if they say "Open to Martian aliens only", still too bad as they decide their own terms of use, as long as it is not against any law.

p/s: Don't get me wrong, I wish all human and aliens alike are allowed to join and claim rewards, except for Thanos of course, he is a naughty boy.
  • Options
    MidnightGrooveMidnightGroove Posts: 20
    edited April 2018
    You just made my day :D
  • Options
    Hi there @MidnightGroove

The Marvel Insider program is not a Kabam product. This is currently only available to customers within the USA. For more details on this feel free to have a read here and you should find any answers that you need.

Thank you!

This discussion has been closed.