**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Rank4 5* Medusa or gwenpool

I have 6* Angela and 5*r4 Hyperion already so I’m not if I want another cosmic but she is got tier so I’m not sure. Suggestions please !

Rank4 5* Medusa or gwenpool 21 votes

Medusa
71%
RawInstinctNightCrackerSuperSam57QmonxananabananaElitehunterPa_ProudLogangronckicx23433TheRealmKeeperbethefirstoneUvrg1111Kyle22harryKillerWhaleBryliantu93 15 votes
Gwenpool
28%
AjavedTheManMythLegendTedderstaojay1Logan00Northern_Weasel 6 votes

Comments

• BahamutBahamut Posts: 2,307 ★★★★
    Depends. Are they duped?
  • TheRealmKeeperTheRealmKeeper Posts: 213
    Medusa
    Sorry didn’t read prior to voting lol. In your case, Gwenpool unless you want a great defender.
  • NeowantsyouNeowantsyou Posts: 198 ★★
    Gwenpool might have more damage output, but Medusa is much more useful especially with the introduction of sentinels. Even unduped, she wrecks all of them (except skill one) So, you choose. Medusa for AQ, and defense (if duped) or Gwenpool for a high damage champ. She also decreases ability accuracy by 2% for each combo hit, so 50 hits is -100% ability accuracy reduction.

• Gwenpool might have more damage output, but Medusa is much more useful especially with the introduction of sentinels. Even unduped, she wrecks all of them (except skill one) So, you choose. Medusa for AQ, and defense (if duped) or Gwenpool for a high damage champ. She also decreases ability accuracy by 2% for each combo hit, so 50 hits is -100% ability accuracy reduction.

Who reduces ability accuracy with combo ? I read both their stats and neither of them said such.
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Gwenpool
    I would definitely go with gwenpool since you already have two hard hitting cosmics. Gwenpool has a lot more utility with the bleeds, power lock, armor break, aa reduction, and plot armor. She probably hits harder than medusa anyways, especially in short/medium fights where bleeds and deep wounds will do a lot. r4 medusa will only give you 3 cosmic champs whose main selling point is damage output.
  • taojay1 wrote: »
    I would definitely go with gwenpool since you already have two hard hitting cosmics. Gwenpool has a lot more utility with the bleeds, power lock, armor break, aa reduction, and plot armor. She probably hits harder than medusa anyways, especially in short/medium fights where bleeds and deep wounds will do a lot. r4 medusa will only give you 3 cosmic champs whose main selling point is damage output.

Thanks for ur response u made my choice super easy!