**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Finding out email address linked to account

Ok my son has a problem he can’t remember his email address and password to his account and his iPad automatically logs it in. I’ve contacted Kabam and answered all security questions but one which is what is the linked email address, how can I answer this when it’s something am trying to find out for him?? Cause I couldn’t answer this they closed the case

Comments

• Hey there! Sorry to hear about the troubles your son is having getting back into his account (and trouble you're having in helping him)! Unfortunately, the Moderation Team doesn't have access to in-game accounts and we won't be able to assist in the forums. When the Support team asks for the linked email address, you should provide them with several different possible email addresses that could have been used. This will help them tremendously. It's also important to contact Support from the account that is directly affected (your son's account rather than your own).

Please contact the Support Team directly from your son's account in-game, tap the grey "gear" in the upper left-hand corner and then select"Support". The article located here has additional details that the Support Team may need to assist you.
This discussion has been closed.