**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

300k uncollected US based summoner looking for active alliance

7f5n4v5yqfgn.jpeg

Looking for a very organized adult alliance. North America time zone that runs AQ and AW simultaneously. Communicates well and helps each other grow. I want an alliance that takes the game seriously but is also family friendly. I’m not looking for a high pressure alliance. I like pushing for good rewards, but don’t want a second job. Must use line or similar app for communication.

AQ: map 4 or 5 all BGs 100% with reasonable donations
AW: Must be at least gold season rewards
Event mins: reasonable because some of the rewards aren’t that great for the effort

About me: Drama free EST player that completes uncollected monthly event and special events with little or no resources. Able to log in regularly to make necessary and timely moves in AQ and AW.

Currently fighting in tier 5 AW.

I would be happy to answer any questions about myself or my account. I want to make sure it’s a good fit for both sides.

More rank ups coming but would like to find a good alliance and see what the needs are before making rank ups.

Chat me up on line
Line I’d: j33pthing

Comments

• Options
    KamGeeKamGee Posts: 47
    Add me on Line : KamGee
    12mil, Map 5x5, Gold 3 last season after a slow start due to need of replacements
  • Options
    Gold2, pushing gold1

Msg me in game: callmeanytime
    On Line: call_me_anytime
  • Options
    Check us out. You would be a good fit. AQ 5x5 and AW gold tier 2 first season. Add me in the game or Line if interested. Both IDs: Shocka Brah
    tv4zz3aosen5.png
  • Options
    J33PTHINGJ33PTHING Posts: 29
    Thanks for everyone that reached out. I am no longer looking. Thanks!