**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nerf these broken champs

NC's evasion rate

Hyperion's power gain

Red Deadpool's regeneration

Comments

• Options
    GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    all 3 can be denied abilities with different champs...
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,174 ★★★★★
    wolf wrote: »
    NC's evasion rate

Hyperion's power gain

What red deadpool reg is not strong just bait sp1 Ore 2 then you never hav problems. And for NC Somtimes anoying But ryl esay to figth. Also huperions. Is esay. If he not one Node with pover gian But Els it okay
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    No
    No
    And no
  • Options
    Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Kid.
  • Options
    CuteshelfCuteshelf Posts: 747 ★★★
    I hate these toxic responses.

The poor guys just venting.

NC is annoying as heck. But he is counterable..

Hyperion on the otherhand is rediculous. If you can't bait or have someone to power drain he's insane. Even then, he still is. His L3 hits so hard it usually one shots.

It'd be nice if they put in the "getting hit stops the energy gain" or something.

Deadpool is only rediculous on the master quests. But he's easily coonterable.
  • Options
    VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    wolf wrote: »
    NC's evasion rate

Hyperion's power gain

They are not broken. They are fine. Are they a pain to fight sometimes? Sure, just learn how you counter them and move on.

• Options
    TKalTKal Posts: 534 ★★
    The only thing that needs to be fixed is the evade-auto-attack from the ai.
    If AI could't attack when evading, then evade wouldn't be a problem at all
  • Options
    Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    All 3 are beatable. People cry for their nerf because they are semi-rare champs you only really see on boss and mini-boss nodes. I used to think they needed to be nerfed, but then I used my duel credits and practiced. They're still difficult, but I can beat them now...
  • Options
    SoulStalker25SoulStalker25 Posts: 22
    edited June 2017
    Cuteshelf wrote: »
    I hate these toxic responses.

The poor guys just venting.

NC is annoying as heck. But he is counterable..

Hyperion on the otherhand is rediculous. If you can't bait or have someone to power drain he's insane. Even then, he still is. His L3 hits so hard it usually one shots.

It'd be nice if they put in the "getting hit stops the energy gain" or something.

Deadpool is only rediculous on the master quests. But he's easily coonterable.

"toxic responses"..... Really? And the main thread isn't toxic??...... NERF THESE CHAMPS!!?? why the F do we want ANY champs nerfed??
    That's more toxic than 95% of the **** posted in these forums. Cmon man
    You need to vent?? Do it in your alliance
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Agreed
    Mostly agree
    Eh…
  • Options
    Riv632Riv632 Posts: 13
    All these champs everyone hates playing against them but loves using them because of power gain evades and regen there's ways to defeat them bate specials slow down fight and you win or you don't have these champs and are being salty
  • Options
    I wish noobs would stop crying nerf and learn how to fight champs they can't beat
  • Options
    CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Right of the spot. We need these champs adjusted soon to have a more balanced game!
  • Options
    Crazybaca2323Crazybaca2323 Posts: 288 ★★
    WW 2 cap and Wolf we have told u guys already once before learn the game and there would be no need to nerf heros! Do you honestly understand how boring this game would be with all heros being the same, just think about that for a moment, all heros can be countered with the right champions and skill, if u don't have them yet or the skill then I am sorry, but honestly there is no need for nerfing
  • Options
    Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Instead of requesting champs being nerfed hop in the game practice and boost your skills.