**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Duped 3* & 4* Proxima

Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
Sooooo in no way do I think it was worth it given the 20 crystals it took, but it was definitely nice to pull and dupe a 3* and 4* version of Proxima midnight from the Stone Seeker crystals.

I was trying to get a 4* Sabretooth, and troll rolled him there times. One of the times troll rolled to a 3* Proxima. Pulled both 4* proximas in last 5 crystals... Lol
Fun stuff, but will never again spend that amount on those crystals again...

Comments

• Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Sooooo in no way do I think it was worth it given the 20 crystals it took, but it was definitely nice to pull and dupe a 3* and 4* version of Proxima midnight from the Stone Seeker crystals.

I was trying to get a 4* Sabretooth, and troll rolled him there times. One of the times troll rolled to a 3* Proxima. Pulled both 4* proximas in last 5 crystals... Lol

I bought just 1 crystal and got her 4*m tried 1 more and got 3* venom, then stopped.

• Options
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »

I bought just 1 crystal and got her 4*m tried 1 more and got 3* venom, then stopped.

Nice! I didn't get my first one until like 8 crystals in... Lol
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    I stopped buying special crystals because I always seem to pay 150 units for a 2* totally not worth it
  • Options
    FR33_HUG5FR33_HUG5 Posts: 1,196 ★★★★
    I stopped buying special crystals because I always seem to pay 150 units for a 2* totally not worth it

That seems to be the theme for me as well.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »

Awesome, very nice luck and pull! :)
  • Options

Yeah, I agree. I usually buy just 1 crystal only if it's a champ I want, but I decided to go crazy and see what happens with 20 of them. I'll never do that again. I got a five 4* pulls but it still wasn't worth the cost.
  • Options
    Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    The uncollected featured crystals are a much better deal. Only got featureds I've gotte were 4* blade and now proxima, but got a handful of other 4* champs too, but no 5* yet.
  • Options
    Nice! Was hoping to push for uncollected this month but the never ending event quest is preventing me from getting there...