RANK DOWN TICKET

i just took my both Wolverine and x23 to rank 5 and these silly sentinal dont bleed,atlest give us few rank down even i took my undupe 5 star ultron to rank4. I want those tyre 2alpha becoz i used ultron in aq and he is in defence now and only take 1 or2 kills.

So plzz few rank down ticket so that i can rank down ultron and take nebula up becoz she works better on those sentinals
<3

Comments

• Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Wow. That’s not what rank down tickets are for
  • BrutalMiraBrutalMira Member Posts: 235
    I think not a rank down tickets kabam should make sentineloids bleed also, so that wolve or x-23 is still usable in AQ
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,752 ★★★★★
    BrutalMira wrote: »
    I think not a rank down tickets kabam should make sentineloids bleed also, so that wolve or x-23 is still usable in AQ

Im so tired of hearing wolverine and x-23 arent useful anymore. If you truly believe this, quit the game now. You dont need to play if symbiods were the only champ you used wolvies on. Stop asking fpr RDT's
  • shchong2shchong2 Member Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I'm NOT going to judge if you are really in need of the ticket and if your plea actually deserved to be considered. I personally don't need any rank down ticket (not especially if it doesn't refund the gold and etc), but I don't mind if it is free, although I would prefer other gifts. Good luck and cheers!
  • PantherhawkPantherhawk Member Posts: 9
    champs like Wolverine used to be AQ gods, I got my 4 star maxed out at level 99 and he used to be a staple of my AQ squad, I personally like the new challenge of the sentinels however, just one rank down ticket for a 4 star wouldnt be much to ask. because chances are we would be using that towards a 5 star instead, not just cause of the AQ change but (in my case) we would be ranking down champs that we ranked up ages ago that arent nearly as effective as they used to be because the game has changed, which I like, I just think because of that change we should be at least given say a t4 basic and a class cat, if not a rank down ticket.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Member Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    WHY IN THE ACTUAL- DO YOU THINK THEY AREN'T USEFUL NO MORE! LIKE @Demonzfyre said,ARE YOU REALLY ONLY USING THEM AGAINST SENTINELS!BESIDES,They still trigger regen!

Sheesh.
  • charaderdude2charaderdude2 Member Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Mcoc players to Sentinels be like:
    7rx7jq8zz0to.jpg
  • BadroseBadrose Member Posts: 779 ★★★
    I don't have any problem with RDT, everything is changed, the game, AW, AQ, 4* are now totally useless and there's still no chance to get enough T4CC except doing AQ6.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,484 ★★★★★
    Tickets are not for changes to content. Nothing about Wolverine and X-23 has been changed. They're also still highly useful. Just not against Sentinels. For that matter, X-23 increases Cruelty against Bleed Immune Champs.
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Member Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    @Badrose I have over 15 t4cc rust aka and I haven’t done map 6 in at least 4-5 months. My alliance places almost 200 with 5x5. Map 6 is not needed for t4cc. 4* are not useless because they are needed for you to get to the point where your top champs are 5*
  • TonedefTonedef Member Posts: 137
    edited April 2018
    When those Sentinels hit 40 analysis you’ve got a world of hurt coming your way! That’s why wolverine is no good against them. No bleed = 40% less damage which means 40% more hits to kill them. I vaguely remember hitting a debuff immune skill symbioid 89 times with wolverine a couple weeks ago. No amount of regen can counter the onslaught you face, unless you play absolutely perfectly once they hit 40 analysis.

Sheesh.
  • BadroseBadrose Member Posts: 779 ★★★
    Deadbyrd9 wrote: »
    @Badrose I have over 15 t4cc rust aka and I haven’t done map 6 in at least 4-5 months. My alliance places almost 200 with 5x5. Map 6 is not needed for t4cc. 4* are not useless because they are needed for you to get to the point where your top champs are 5*

I currently have ZERO Mystic Cat while Magik, Mornigstar and Guillotine are there waiting on LV2. I think I'll be ready on Christmas 2023 considering I need 21 Mystic Cat... The point is now we have a lot of 5* champs but not enough material, while 4* are rotting there looking for a real use. Except for a few, they are not useful anymore for any part of the contest.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Member Posts: 21,752 ★★★★★
    Tonedef wrote: »
    When those Sentinels hit 40 analysis you’ve got a world of hurt coming your way! That’s why wolverine is no good against them. No bleed = 40% less damage which means 40% more hits to kill them. I vaguely remember hitting a debuff immune skill symbioid 89 times with wolverine a couple weeks ago. No amount of regen can counter the onslaught you face, unless you play absolutely perfectly once they hit 40 analysis.

Sheesh.

You are missing the point and trying to make your point fit the arguement. The sentineliods arent the only champ you face in AQ. Why is you are saying to use them aginst sentienls? Use them against the champs that do bleed in aq. Why is this so hard to understand? Why dont you get it that sentienls are only like 1/4 of the champs in AQ. Plus, you have quests and arena. To assume you need a rank down ticket because theres sentinels in aq is just pure craziness. X-23 and Wolvie are still as good as ever. X-23 actually does well against the sentienls.