**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Ninja crystal question

Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
Can anyone confirm that Archangel is in the Ninja crystal? I see him in the animations, and yes I know that they do not mean anything as the outcome has already been pre-determined. But I am curious if anyone has pulled him today.

If I remember correctly, from similar crystals, the secondary champ is in there, I am just not sure 100%

Comments

• AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    He is in there
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    He is in there

You pulled him?
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    Star_Lord_ wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    He is in there

You pulled him?

No but he is in the crystal
  • Fel_95Fel_95 Posts: 347 ★★
    edited June 2017
    If you see him in the reel while spinning, he's in.
  • myPUNCAKEmyPUNCAKE Posts: 359
    Arguable can't really say so unless someone pulls him. Kabam changes the discriptions when older crystals come back around only saying you have a chance for the newer champ. In this case they only talk about odds of obtaining a 3 or 4 star psylocke but don't mention archangel. He could be in the banner because Kabam doesn't want to change it
  • Star_Lord_Star_Lord_ Posts: 528 ★★★
    An alliance mate dropped over $100 and did not get an Archangel. He did however pull 3 4*s...Kamala, Psylocke, and Captain Marvel.

Other members bought crystals, not sure how much everyone spent but I saw quite a few 3* and several 4* pulls...none were Archangel. Oh well he is in the PHC and can't pull a newly dropped hero to save my life!
  • Dave2442Dave2442 Posts: 109
    Lets all just keep in mind that miracles do happen. I popped open a Winged Crystal and got a 4* Archangel. And now he is on top of my roster.