**UPDATE - iPAD STUCK FLICKERING SCREEN**
The 47.0.1 hotfix to address the issue of freezing & flashing lights on loading screens when trying to enter a fight, along with other smaller issues, is now ready to be downloaded through the App Store on IOS.
More information here.

FIX IT ALREADY!!!

I keep getting an error stating " an unknown error has occurred. Please try again later." I've been getting that for the past MONTH AN A HALF!!!! But I guess the team at kabam doesn't give a rats @$$ as long as their making money, sucks that they aren't fixing this sh1t when all I've been is loyal. F*** YOU KABAM!

Comments

• SatanismRules69SatanismRules69 Member Posts: 5
    Even after maintenance it still isn't fixed! What the hell KABAM!? Why the **** won't you fix it!? am I ever going to get to play again!? Why is money your number one priority when you should be focusing on fixing the **** the YOU **** up, it's not like we're going on and purposefully getting blocked from logging in, so WHY DON'T YOU CARE!????!!!
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Member Posts: 332 ★★
    So can you play or are you unable to log in at all?

I can't seem to work it out between all the swearing...
    As Soon as I open the app the message is displayed, so no I can't login, I missed out on a free Iceman because of this, and im sorry about my language it's just not a single person seems to believe that this problem actually exists, bad enough my account was hacked twice last year and i lost all my 4*s but now I can't play at all
    Screw it I'm switching to an iPhone
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Member Posts: 332 ★★
    Screw it I'm switching to an iPhone

maybe you've been banned?