**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

How good is Thor (Jane Foster)?

KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
I read her abilities and they seem pretty good, but I am not sure how good she is.

Comments

• Options
    Drf93Drf93 Posts: 26
    She has her uses especially when you stun lock she crits like a beast. Taken down many an AQ boss with her
  • Options
    shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    She is better than alot if the champiins that are considered meh teir she is the least wanted mystic though because compared to the rest of the mystics she is pretty bad
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,547 ★★★★★
    Depends on where you are in the game. For mid level players, her ability to stun lock and synergies can be assets on questing teams. If endgame content is your goal, she’s not very useful.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    among the mystic class, she's one of the least useful, in general she's a measly D+
  • Options
    XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    among the mystic class, she's one of the least useful, in general she's a measly D+

Mystic Class= F
    All Champions= D+
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    On attack she is better than UC, (I)IF, Juggernaut and in most scenarios I'd rather bring her than Loki, Mordo, DS and Dormammu (they are only better options in a handful of scenarios). So not bad really.

On def she is terrible. But since we are moving away from Mystics in AW (slowly) the def value of a mystic should not really be an argument anymore for ranking them up; in fact, current state of AW I see 3-4 defenders across all classes who are still gamechangers in a war. Not impossible, but just very hard.
  • Options
    Blax4everBlax4ever Posts: 683 ★★★
    LOL, i can’t think of one area of this game I’d rather have Jane Foster over Dormammu.
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    Marri wrote: »
    On attack she is better than UC, (I)IF, Juggernaut and in most scenarios I'd rather bring her than Loki, Mordo, DS and Dormammu (they are only better options in a handful of scenarios). So not bad really.

On def she is terrible. But since we are moving away from Mystics in AW (slowly) the def value of a mystic should not really be an argument anymore for ranking them up; in fact, current state of AW I see 3-4 defenders across all classes who are still gamechangers in a war. Not impossible, but just very hard.

Dormammu may not hit hard but his power control and immunities are very powerful...in what scenario would jane foster be better? unless you are talking about simple quest fights with no sp3 unlocked, dorm is a much better attacker
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    Agree with most of what has been said. She isn't garbage. She just isn't actually good. I'd put her in the bottom half of the middle of the pack.
  • Options
    LovingkidLovingkid Posts: 330 ★★
    On the scale of 1-10
    Shes 1
    Dupped shes 2
  • Options
    MarriMarri Posts: 260 ★★
    Duped, yes, and I'd rather bring her to AQ and regular quests than Dormammu because she hits harder and because she can stun lock. When the power bar approaches 3 I will just bait, no prob. I prefer quick fights.

Unless I really need to power drain. But then I would just bring Magik or Vision.

Your point about Dorm is valid, but I personally would bring Jane 9/10 times.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Oh hi, you should also read this :)

I’M DEFENSE OF SPIDERGWEN AND JANE FOSTER
    http://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/63041/i-m-defense-of-spidergwen-and-jane-foster#latest