How could this be possible?

Please kabam.. i pulled all the **** available in the contest.. just pulled that SH.. only magik (awakened with gem) and medusa (still unduped) are top champs.. 30 5* opened in 2 years.. ig634lbwossn.jpg

Comments

  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,045 ★★★
    Hawkeye... Phoenix... Yellow Jacket... Mordo... Nebula... Rocket Raccoon...
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Ah.. nice champs..
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,045 ★★★
    So how many times have you duped Netflix DD and HulkBuster?
  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    Yeah that’s some poor luck. Hawkeye isn’t bad as is, and Mordo can be a defender if not for diversity.. but yeah. I think Kabam is manually rigging your crystals. Try opening them when it’s like 4am their time, maybe they’ll be sleeping and won’t see you spinning it.
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Unless we see the rest it’s hard to say how bad your pulls were, but I wouldn’t like to have that either! Mine’s similarly bad..
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Tonedef wrote: »
    Unless we see the rest it’s hard to say how bad your pulls were, but I wouldn’t like to have that either! Mine’s similarly bad..

    There's nothing more to show.. unless medusa and magik that i wrote..
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    Oh it says 30 5*s in your post. You meant 20 I assume
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    Tonedef wrote: »
    Unless we see the rest it’s hard to say how bad your pulls were, but I wouldn’t like to have that either! Mine’s similarly bad..

    Under this screen there are a BP classic, cap america.. over ther screen duped ironfist electra RHulk(i'm waiting to dupe him to rank up)
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    edited April 2018
    Tonedef wrote: »
    Oh it says 30 5*s in your post. You meant 20 I assume

    Read everything..
  • TonedefTonedef Posts: 137
    This is what I’ve got, and of course, the first and only champion I’ve duped is the one champ in the game you never want to dupe! I awakened Hulk.
    3d1b2eclzunl.jpeg
  • Jac094Jac094 Posts: 198
    rcdptimxelwj.jpg
    Just take a look at my gold to understand the situation..
  • MightylibraMightylibra Posts: 185
    No surprise. They are surely rigging the crystals, though there is no evidence. I think 80% of the pulls results in original and old outdated champs. Unless you are a whale, chance to get a decent one is very slim. After all, they don’t have to show the drop rate among champs you would get. Yes, they showed 20% chance for featured only to be replaced by featured pool which includes mostly bad and very bad champs.

    I’m a free to play, so I don’t have much to complain about my luck. I used to believe that FGM gems is where Kabam make $$$, but I had never tried them before I completed 100% Act 5. Recently, I spent 3000 units that I saved to try my luck, getting 3* Sabretooth, 2 useless 4* and 7 junk 3*. Imagine someone has to spend +$100 to get those cr**, I just but laugh.

    Those with 5* duped Proxima probably spent thousand to get her. They are the ones Kabam has been serving.

    Anyway, Nebula is decent and Karnaz may have some use now.
  • That’s how it is. You’ll get old outdated champs who depend on being awakened to be usable. But what’s fun in having to rank up unawakened champs? I opened up another champ OG Spider-Man another unawakened champ. None of my 5* are awakened. At this point I don’t even care. Game is becoming boring anyway.
Sign In or Register to comment.