**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Arena discussion and its entry cost

In every gold problem post, some people say the same damn thing that is play arena for gold and rank up only god tier champs and utility champs but it doesn't make any sense as you do need to rank up other champs for arena to earn more points or you'll end up earning less gold or lose more gold in case of t4 basic and t1 alpha arena. And the cost of the arena should be lowered so we can benefit from it. And I bring up the points because milestones are the main source of gold and arena chips for me and I do grind in 2star and 3star arena for battle chips because I feel they are more efficient.

Comments

• shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    I support 1 gold per arena fight entry :)
    This will make my endless grind and lost of actual life stucked in arena more worthwhile
    Hey, who knows maybe 2 months after arena cost reduced to 1 gold per fight, my next post will be - Gold is not a problem bcos arena is a gold mine, literally :D

p/s: I grinded 70k arena in 10 months, and my gold dropped from 8M to 500k now
  • phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,682 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    You should play arenas and stop ranking garbage champs bro.
  • Protocol8051Protocol8051 Posts: 40
    phillgreen wrote: »
    You should play arenas and stop ranking garbage champs bro.

I need those champs to reach milestones faster