**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Sharing phone with significant other

ShadeZeroShadeZero Posts: 145
edited April 2018 in General Discussion
My boyfriend and I both play the game and are in the same alliance. Recently we had an alliance member experience a week suspension only because he signed in on another device. Now while we are out our phones die often, but we are generally afraid to be mistakenly banned/suspended if one signs in on the other's device. If this happens is there a way to become unbanned?

Comments

• Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    No, you're allowed to use different Accounts on the same device.
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    ShadeZero wrote: »
    My boyfriend and I both play the game and are in the same alliance. Recently we had an alliance member experience a week suspension only because he signed in on another device. Now while we are out our phones die often, but we are generally afraid to be mistakenly banned/suspended if one signs in on the other's device. If this happens is there a way to become unbanned?

If one signs in on the others device to the others account,it's OK,
    But signing into their own in another device is not OK.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,247 ★★★★★
    If you're using your own Account, that's not Account Sharing, and is perfectly allowed. More than one person can use the same device as long as they're on their own Accounts. They take that into account. Many, many Players share devices.
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    ShadeZero wrote: »

The guy banned for a week didn’t just sign in on another device, you can play it on multiple devices.

Some play on iPhone in the day and iPads at night, can’t ban you for that. So he’s lying anyway
  • Options
    Hey everyone, I just wanted to chime in here and provide you all with some clarification on this.

As many of you already know, linking your progress to a Kabam ID allows you to access your account and play the game on various devices, including those owned by someone else! However, using someone else's device is something I highly recommend you avoid doing as it can carry a high level of risk. For example, if you forget to sign-out again, the other person could easily gain access to your account and make unwanted changes which cannot be reversed.

If you are ever in doubt about whether or not something will break our Terms of Service, you can review them at the link below.

https://www.kabam.com/corporate/terms-of-service.html#tab-en

Additionally, the Forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. There is more information HERE in our forums regarding bans.
This discussion has been closed.