**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Thanks for ruining rifts

I just did my first Master Rift and of course I don’t get a 5* or feature 5* crystal path but it lands on the 4* chest. So I’m thinking, sweet! At least I will get a few thousand 5* shards. WRONG!!! Instead I get 1/5 of a t2a catalyst. Something that I have overflowing in my stash.

Kabam you are so disconnected from your player base and have no idea what we want/need. Most of the high end players are waiting on CHAMPS, t1a, and t4b. Not t2a, and t4cc.

k3a3bvqefbc3.png

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    PeterQuill wrote: »
    I have done the master rift 3 times and felt so screwed over each time. First time I got 1000 5 star shards and the next 2 times I got 7200 t2a shards. Such a joke. After exploring uncollected eq and doing the master rifts for the 3rd time, there was literally nothing beneficial to me. Half a t2a wont help me out too much and of course the t4cc I got was the one I needed the least.

You’re lucky, I’ve done 4 master rifts. I got two 1* chests and two 2* chests, 8K 5* shards total for 4 runs. Not complaining, free 5* shards are much better than nothing.
  • 1* chest, 1* chest, 4* chest for me.
    I don't mind the t2a shards at all, honestly. Even the 5* shards are welcome, but not as welcome as items I can't get thru other, regular gameplay.

For me, the top prize was the gem but I wasn't that lucky. I still am not sure any of this deserves complaints. It's added content with decent rewards and chances at great rewards. It's frustrating as hell to work thru content and save shards and not get what you want, but that isn't anything new to anyone. Better to have the chance at something than no chance at all. Gimme more rifts. Gimme all the extra content.
  • HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    The rift rewards aren't as epic or groundbreaking as they were when first introduced over a year ago. Back then, there was no source of T2As other than $300 for 7200 T2A shard offers. 5* awakening gems and 5* shards were much more rare. Even the most sought after item currently (in my opinion) 5* sig stones are not available as a reward. Personally I think the rewards from Black Panther Trials and Modok's Lab outweigh that of rifts this month.
  • MhykkeMhykke Posts: 431 ★★★
    I feel worse after reading this thread. I only got 3600 t2a shards from one of my master rift runs.
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    I'm not sure if some of you know what percentages mean.
  • UKnowULuvItUKnowULuvIt Posts: 83
    Its not about percentages. Its about not putting something like t2a shards in there as a reward AT ALL! T2a shards are coming at us faster than ever. Eventually most of you will be stocked on catalyst and short on champs. Just wait.
  • Jwallace25Jwallace25 Posts: 481 ★★★
    I just don't like that we all can complete the same content but get vastly different rewards. Everything shouldn't be luck.... Though specific rewards may vary, they should all be worth the same.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,542 ★★★★★
    T2a shards are actually the top loot chest prize. May not make you feel better, but a 4* chest is a solid result.

More broadly, though, the rift rewards feel out of step with the time and energy needed to access the rifts.

Dr. Zola
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited April 2018
    I keep getting stacked up on tier 2 alphas I would prefer some tier 5 basic fragments even if it is just 750 or 1000.

I also think people would be happier with the tier 2 alphas if they actually had decent champions or more gold and more iso.
  • Patchie93Patchie93 Posts: 1,898 ★★★★
    I've done it once and got t4b
  • Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I’ve only gotten the 1* chest from 2 master rifts so far. I’m 99% certain that during the last rift event I o lot got the 1* chest. I would rather have t2 alpha shards than 5* shards
  • Nemesis666Nemesis666 Posts: 169
    3 runs. 7200 T2a shards, 1k 5* shards and t4b. Disappointing and underwhelming.
  • Sorry to hear that you were not happy with the rewards that you received from this bonus event. However, although the event may not have progressed as much as you would have liked it to from the last time, we didn't make the rewards or anything any worse. I don't think this means they've been "ruined".

I'll take your feedback to the team for future reference.
This discussion has been closed.