**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Any thoughts on Agent Venom

shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★

Any thoughts on Agent Venom 50 votes

He is Amazing
10%
Jh_DezGolden_Guardianhumzah217Foxhero007Maldroit2 5 votes
He is Pretty Good
52%
GroundedWisdomMegaSkater67SaiyanAngry_Asian17buffajrheruheru511fabbassTxAggie17Solrac_2AlCapone2727SpiritOfVengeanceHammerbro_64Furious_Fighter1Hellstorm_taojay1BahamutPseudouberStevewinsVaulthelloguys 26 votes
He is Decent
36%
vg2782adqqedfyvrfish8sixphillgreenMagrailothosSavio444Lt_Magnum_1AKTEKHzoriBuck_BleedstoneTropical_ChrisTheHoodedDormammuAssumedNameUrrymonsterEddiefilCats73Jacobmc006Voltolos 18 votes
He Sucks
2%
Mightylibra 1 vote

Comments

• SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    He is Pretty Good
    Him and symbiote spidey are the best ones right now. That just shows how bad venom and carnage are.
  • EddiefilEddiefil Posts: 11
    He is Decent
    he's not good for attack or defense (unless you have stun recover to max). The only use I've seen for him is in act 4 with the elektra boss who can randomly stun you.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    He is Decent
    Hes pretty good for defence but awful for attack. I don't think hes that great but not the worst
  • Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    He is Decent
    I enjoy playing with my Kingpin more :smile:
  • shadow_lurker22shadow_lurker22 Posts: 3,243 ★★★★★
    He is Pretty Good
    Well I use him on attack he does just fine for me
  • taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    He is Pretty Good
    I really enjoy using him for some reason. His damage output is not bad, especially once duped. Sp1 gives a nice bleed. He also passively counters evade, which is surprisingly useful. Finally his best ability is tenacity, which is awesome in certain fights where you start out with debuffs on you. Sadly, it always seems to fail me in the critical moment
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    He is Pretty Good
    Does anyone know if he can shrug off bane?
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    He is Decent
    AV is an upper tier skill champ, it is very hard to parry him without the shrug off. His attack is decent (SP1 has a very potent bleed that triggers 65% of the time). He has pretty much everything unduped (his ability maybe the 22nd most useless in the game, the boost in attack is very marginal).
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
    He is Decent
    His dupe isn't useless - even at Sig10, it's a 20% boost to Attack (including his bleeds) that a skilled player can make last the whole fight.

He's good for questing in Act 4, where there are loads of unavoidable debuffs, and has decent synergies both with the symbiote champions and the GOTG.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,343 ★★★★★
    He is Decent
    His dupe isn't useless - even at Sig10, it's a 20% boost to Attack (including his bleeds) that a skilled player can make last the whole fight.

He's good for questing in Act 4, where there are loads of unavoidable debuffs, and has decent synergies both with the symbiote champions and the GOTG.