Infinity Dungeons Discussion Thread

18911131427

Comments

  • ImmortalImmortal Posts: 277
    Since the dupe will be a basic, what happens when you open and get a champ you already have at sig 200? Nothing?
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,816 ★★★★★
    Immortal wrote: »
    Since the dupe will be a basic, what happens when you open and get a champ you already have at sig 200? Nothing?

    Yep.. nothing
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike said he was gonna get the prestige numbers though? So why do we have to it is live?

    Also is there any news on the milestones.

    He said that he will work to get the milestone information for you, not the prestige. Sorry for the confusion! And we're still working on it so please be patient. Thanks!



    It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

    I’d like to know the cutoffs as well. I’m waiting to rank up a champ right now, but if bringing my prestige up to 6k from 5.8k would make a difference then it would be nice to know

    I'm gonna work on getting this information and some Milestone info for you guys. Sorry, I let that slip in the initial announcement because I focussed on explaining the mode.

    I don't know. Sounded to me like he was going to get Prestige brackets AND Milestones. At least tell everyone WHY you can't or won't give us this info. Bad enough something is based off a number the game doesn't even give us.

    Not exact prestige information, because that isn't visible in game, which is what is making this difficult. I'm looking for relative Top Teams, etc. I'm also still working on getting the Milestones Information.

    Sorry for the delay guys. I'm still hoping I can do it for today, but it's looking like it might not be until tomorrow.

    Not sure if you guys have ever answered this but why don't you put our prestige in our profiles, I know it's been asked for many many times before. It's a huge part of this game yet we have to rely on heroes like @mutamatt to work that you guys should be doing.

    There are always threads popping up from newer players asking what prestige is an how do they find out theirs. I've even heard of alliances being led by very ill informed people trying to lower their alliance prestige by purposely not finishing AQ. Granted this was before the change to brackets but that just show how little some people know about prestige.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike said he was gonna get the prestige numbers though? So why do we have to it is live?

    Also is there any news on the milestones.

    He said that he will work to get the milestone information for you, not the prestige. Sorry for the confusion! And we're still working on it so please be patient. Thanks!



    It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

    I’d like to know the cutoffs as well. I’m waiting to rank up a champ right now, but if bringing my prestige up to 6k from 5.8k would make a difference then it would be nice to know

    I'm gonna work on getting this information and some Milestone info for you guys. Sorry, I let that slip in the initial announcement because I focussed on explaining the mode.

    I don't know. Sounded to me like he was going to get Prestige brackets AND Milestones. At least tell everyone WHY you can't or won't give us this info. Bad enough something is based off a number the game doesn't even give us.

    Not exact prestige information, because that isn't visible in game, which is what is making this difficult. I'm looking for relative Top Teams, etc. I'm also still working on getting the Milestones Information.

    Sorry for the delay guys. I'm still hoping I can do it for today, but it's looking like it might not be until tomorrow.

    Not sure if you guys have ever answered this but why don't you put our prestige in our profiles, I know it's been asked for many many times before. It's a huge part of this game yet we have to rely on heroes like @mutamatt to work that you guys should be doing.

    There are always threads popping up from newer players asking what prestige is an how do they find out theirs. I've even heard of alliances being led by very ill informed people trying to lower their alliance prestige by purposely not finishing AQ. Granted this was before the change to brackets but that just show how little some people know about prestige.

    Actually, not killing Kang did lower prestige for the next day (and thus rest of that aq series) and for some alliances it made sense to make the next days of aq easier that way.

    I used to have a second account to help a starter alliance and there we opened a second or third bg just to keep prestige in check (the alliance was around 17 members).
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike said he was gonna get the prestige numbers though? So why do we have to it is live?

    Also is there any news on the milestones.

    He said that he will work to get the milestone information for you, not the prestige. Sorry for the confusion! And we're still working on it so please be patient. Thanks!



    It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

    I’d like to know the cutoffs as well. I’m waiting to rank up a champ right now, but if bringing my prestige up to 6k from 5.8k would make a difference then it would be nice to know

    I'm gonna work on getting this information and some Milestone info for you guys. Sorry, I let that slip in the initial announcement because I focussed on explaining the mode.

    I don't know. Sounded to me like he was going to get Prestige brackets AND Milestones. At least tell everyone WHY you can't or won't give us this info. Bad enough something is based off a number the game doesn't even give us.

    Not exact prestige information, because that isn't visible in game, which is what is making this difficult. I'm looking for relative Top Teams, etc. I'm also still working on getting the Milestones Information.

    Sorry for the delay guys. I'm still hoping I can do it for today, but it's looking like it might not be until tomorrow.

    Not sure if you guys have ever answered this but why don't you put our prestige in our profiles, I know it's been asked for many many times before. It's a huge part of this game yet we have to rely on heroes like @mutamatt to work that you guys should be doing.

    There are always threads popping up from newer players asking what prestige is an how do they find out theirs. I've even heard of alliances being led by very ill informed people trying to lower their alliance prestige by purposely not finishing AQ. Granted this was before the change to brackets but that just show how little some people know about prestige.

    Actually, not killing Kang did lower prestige for the next day (and thus rest of that aq series) and for some alliances it made sense to make the next days of aq easier that way.

    I used to have a second account to help a starter alliance and there we opened a second or third bg just to keep prestige in check (the alliance was around 17 members).

    Hahahaha hahaha thanks for proving my point. The only way to lower alliance prestige is to replace members with high prestige for low prestige. Losing AQ's willnjiot lower your alliance prestige
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 2,816 ★★★★★
    edited April 2018
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike said he was gonna get the prestige numbers though? So why do we have to it is live?

    Also is there any news on the milestones.

    He said that he will work to get the milestone information for you, not the prestige. Sorry for the confusion! And we're still working on it so please be patient. Thanks!



    It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

    I’d like to know the cutoffs as well. I’m waiting to rank up a champ right now, but if bringing my prestige up to 6k from 5.8k would make a difference then it would be nice to know

    I'm gonna work on getting this information and some Milestone info for you guys. Sorry, I let that slip in the initial announcement because I focussed on explaining the mode.

    I don't know. Sounded to me like he was going to get Prestige brackets AND Milestones. At least tell everyone WHY you can't or won't give us this info. Bad enough something is based off a number the game doesn't even give us.

    Not exact prestige information, because that isn't visible in game, which is what is making this difficult. I'm looking for relative Top Teams, etc. I'm also still working on getting the Milestones Information.

    Sorry for the delay guys. I'm still hoping I can do it for today, but it's looking like it might not be until tomorrow.

    Not sure if you guys have ever answered this but why don't you put our prestige in our profiles, I know it's been asked for many many times before. It's a huge part of this game yet we have to rely on heroes like @mutamatt to work that you guys should be doing.

    There are always threads popping up from newer players asking what prestige is an how do they find out theirs. I've even heard of alliances being led by very ill informed people trying to lower their alliance prestige by purposely not finishing AQ. Granted this was before the change to brackets but that just show how little some people know about prestige.

    Actually, not killing Kang did lower prestige for the next day (and thus rest of that aq series) and for some alliances it made sense to make the next days of aq easier that way.

    I used to have a second account to help a starter alliance and there we opened a second or third bg just to keep prestige in check (the alliance was around 17 members).

    Hahahaha hahaha thanks for proving my point. The only way to lower alliance prestige is to replace members with high prestige for low prestige. Losing AQ's willnjiot lower your alliance prestige

    You are wrong!

    Losing doesn't lower your base prestige but it does lower the prestige bump from winning AQ .. that's what Gwendoline is talking about and what others were trying to do.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike said he was gonna get the prestige numbers though? So why do we have to it is live?

    Also is there any news on the milestones.

    He said that he will work to get the milestone information for you, not the prestige. Sorry for the confusion! And we're still working on it so please be patient. Thanks!



    It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

    I’d like to know the cutoffs as well. I’m waiting to rank up a champ right now, but if bringing my prestige up to 6k from 5.8k would make a difference then it would be nice to know

    I'm gonna work on getting this information and some Milestone info for you guys. Sorry, I let that slip in the initial announcement because I focussed on explaining the mode.

    I don't know. Sounded to me like he was going to get Prestige brackets AND Milestones. At least tell everyone WHY you can't or won't give us this info. Bad enough something is based off a number the game doesn't even give us.

    Not exact prestige information, because that isn't visible in game, which is what is making this difficult. I'm looking for relative Top Teams, etc. I'm also still working on getting the Milestones Information.

    Sorry for the delay guys. I'm still hoping I can do it for today, but it's looking like it might not be until tomorrow.

    Not sure if you guys have ever answered this but why don't you put our prestige in our profiles, I know it's been asked for many many times before. It's a huge part of this game yet we have to rely on heroes like @mutamatt to work that you guys should be doing.

    There are always threads popping up from newer players asking what prestige is an how do they find out theirs. I've even heard of alliances being led by very ill informed people trying to lower their alliance prestige by purposely not finishing AQ. Granted this was before the change to brackets but that just show how little some people know about prestige.

    Actually, not killing Kang did lower prestige for the next day (and thus rest of that aq series) and for some alliances it made sense to make the next days of aq easier that way.

    I used to have a second account to help a starter alliance and there we opened a second or third bg just to keep prestige in check (the alliance was around 17 members).

    Hahahaha hahaha thanks for proving my point. The only way to lower alliance prestige is to replace members with high prestige for low prestige. Losing AQ's willnjiot lower your alliance prestige

    I think you’re not understanding the difference between personal prestige, alliance prestige and aq prestige. Obviously you know that personal prestige is what makes up alliance prestige (all prestiges added together devided by the amount of member) this is also the start prestige for aq. This start prestige is only changed when either players leave or join or when members make changes to their top 5 prestige champs (ranking, duping, putting sig stones in them or selling them). Then after day 1 of aq your prestige either jumps up, down or stays roughly the same. Depending on how many bg’s you opened and how many you completed and how many you didn’t

    I just realized there’s no need for me to explain, you already proved your own point. Indeed there are people not understanding how prestige works and how to influence it. Thank you for clearing that up.

    Let me say this:
    Generally the best strategy is to get your personal prestige up high, be in alliance where the average prestige is around yours, where everybody is working on getting it up higher and where you complete all 3 bg’s all 5 days.
    When going for a different strategy where you’re not opening bg’s because you can’t complete them or opening them on purpose to not complete them, make sure you’re well informed and have a clear goal. It’s a shame to take an overall loss in rewards when you’re trying to maximize them.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike said he was gonna get the prestige numbers though? So why do we have to it is live?

    Also is there any news on the milestones.

    He said that he will work to get the milestone information for you, not the prestige. Sorry for the confusion! And we're still working on it so please be patient. Thanks!



    It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

    I’d like to know the cutoffs as well. I’m waiting to rank up a champ right now, but if bringing my prestige up to 6k from 5.8k would make a difference then it would be nice to know

    I'm gonna work on getting this information and some Milestone info for you guys. Sorry, I let that slip in the initial announcement because I focussed on explaining the mode.

    I don't know. Sounded to me like he was going to get Prestige brackets AND Milestones. At least tell everyone WHY you can't or won't give us this info. Bad enough something is based off a number the game doesn't even give us.

    Not exact prestige information, because that isn't visible in game, which is what is making this difficult. I'm looking for relative Top Teams, etc. I'm also still working on getting the Milestones Information.

    Sorry for the delay guys. I'm still hoping I can do it for today, but it's looking like it might not be until tomorrow.

    Not sure if you guys have ever answered this but why don't you put our prestige in our profiles, I know it's been asked for many many times before. It's a huge part of this game yet we have to rely on heroes like @mutamatt to work that you guys should be doing.

    There are always threads popping up from newer players asking what prestige is an how do they find out theirs. I've even heard of alliances being led by very ill informed people trying to lower their alliance prestige by purposely not finishing AQ. Granted this was before the change to brackets but that just show how little some people know about prestige.

    Actually, not killing Kang did lower prestige for the next day (and thus rest of that aq series) and for some alliances it made sense to make the next days of aq easier that way.

    I used to have a second account to help a starter alliance and there we opened a second or third bg just to keep prestige in check (the alliance was around 17 members).

    Hahahaha hahaha thanks for proving my point. The only way to lower alliance prestige is to replace members with high prestige for low prestige. Losing AQ's willnjiot lower your alliance prestige

    You are wrong!

    Losing doesn't lower your base prestige but it does lower the prestige bump from winning AQ .. that's what Gwendoline is talking about and what others were trying to do.

    Not wrong at all as that was what was talking about in the first place, poorly informed people think they can lower their ally prestige by losing AQ's.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike said he was gonna get the prestige numbers though? So why do we have to it is live?

    Also is there any news on the milestones.

    He said that he will work to get the milestone information for you, not the prestige. Sorry for the confusion! And we're still working on it so please be patient. Thanks!



    It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

    I’d like to know the cutoffs as well. I’m waiting to rank up a champ right now, but if bringing my prestige up to 6k from 5.8k would make a difference then it would be nice to know

    I'm gonna work on getting this information and some Milestone info for you guys. Sorry, I let that slip in the initial announcement because I focussed on explaining the mode.

    I don't know. Sounded to me like he was going to get Prestige brackets AND Milestones. At least tell everyone WHY you can't or won't give us this info. Bad enough something is based off a number the game doesn't even give us.

    Not exact prestige information, because that isn't visible in game, which is what is making this difficult. I'm looking for relative Top Teams, etc. I'm also still working on getting the Milestones Information.

    Sorry for the delay guys. I'm still hoping I can do it for today, but it's looking like it might not be until tomorrow.

    Not sure if you guys have ever answered this but why don't you put our prestige in our profiles, I know it's been asked for many many times before. It's a huge part of this game yet we have to rely on heroes like @mutamatt to work that you guys should be doing.

    There are always threads popping up from newer players asking what prestige is an how do they find out theirs. I've even heard of alliances being led by very ill informed people trying to lower their alliance prestige by purposely not finishing AQ. Granted this was before the change to brackets but that just show how little some people know about prestige.

    Actually, not killing Kang did lower prestige for the next day (and thus rest of that aq series) and for some alliances it made sense to make the next days of aq easier that way.

    I used to have a second account to help a starter alliance and there we opened a second or third bg just to keep prestige in check (the alliance was around 17 members).

    Hahahaha hahaha thanks for proving my point. The only way to lower alliance prestige is to replace members with high prestige for low prestige. Losing AQ's willnjiot lower your alliance prestige

    You are wrong!

    Losing doesn't lower your base prestige but it does lower the prestige bump from winning AQ .. that's what Gwendoline is talking about and what others were trying to do.

    Not wrong at all as that was what was talking about in the first place, poorly informed people think they can lower their ally prestige by losing AQ's.

    Please eleborate. Because a few hours ago you disrespectfully laughed at my comment saying I proved your point. However what I’m saying is correct. Someone comes in and tellsyou I’m correct and you seem to partly agree but still repeat your missinformed point.

    Please let me know how you think prestige works, because I really think you’re not understanding it (and then wrongfully laughing at people that do).
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 4,846 ★★★★★
    SKK65 wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike said he was gonna get the prestige numbers though? So why do we have to it is live?

    Also is there any news on the milestones.

    He said that he will work to get the milestone information for you, not the prestige. Sorry for the confusion! And we're still working on it so please be patient. Thanks!



    It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

    I’d like to know the cutoffs as well. I’m waiting to rank up a champ right now, but if bringing my prestige up to 6k from 5.8k would make a difference then it would be nice to know

    I'm gonna work on getting this information and some Milestone info for you guys. Sorry, I let that slip in the initial announcement because I focussed on explaining the mode.

    I don't know. Sounded to me like he was going to get Prestige brackets AND Milestones. At least tell everyone WHY you can't or won't give us this info. Bad enough something is based off a number the game doesn't even give us.

    Not exact prestige information, because that isn't visible in game, which is what is making this difficult. I'm looking for relative Top Teams, etc. I'm also still working on getting the Milestones Information.

    Sorry for the delay guys. I'm still hoping I can do it for today, but it's looking like it might not be until tomorrow.
    I just hope the minimum for the 5* isn't something crazy like 200K prestige. Considering the 5* shard arena, I'd probably make the minimum around 50K to 100K. Reasons are as followed:
    1. Five star shards are more common than around one year ago. I got my first five star from daily and gifts(like compensation).
    2. Taking to considerate from the Genius crystal(which is ironic considering this idea is genius in of itself) 2/10 champs are champs people REALLY want. 1/10 for me because my Gwenpool as a 4* is maxed(though wouldn't be salty like my Twitter says if I pulled her as a 5*). If the Crystal was full of crazy Godtiers than understandable, but with my luck, I'll be the guy to pull the universally unwanted champ. 2/10 is a pretty low chance for some crazy prestige like 200K. People with that prestige either already have beefy 5*s or have 10 - 20 maxed 4*s. Making it 100K would benefit the people with no 5*s or people like me who have bad luck, rather than just benefit people who already have the best of the best.
    3. A lot of people will probably play more knowing that they could try to get a 5* of a champ they want a little easier. It's genius marketing tactics. They get a champ they want, pay more, RNG gives them ****, they continue to play because they have the one champ they want.
    4. 4*s aren't as hype as they were 2 years ago. Even if I finally got lucky and pulled Ghost Rider as a 4*, I wouldn't be near as happy as if I pulled Ghost Rider as a 5*. A maxed out 4* only gets you so far, yet less in comparison to a Rank 3 or higher 5*.
    I hope you understand my points.

    You're confusing team rating with prestige. No one has 200k prestige. I doubt anyone with a 50K team rating will qualify unless they sold a lot of champs. Could be wrong.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike said he was gonna get the prestige numbers though? So why do we have to it is live?

    Also is there any news on the milestones.

    He said that he will work to get the milestone information for you, not the prestige. Sorry for the confusion! And we're still working on it so please be patient. Thanks!



    It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

    I’d like to know the cutoffs as well. I’m waiting to rank up a champ right now, but if bringing my prestige up to 6k from 5.8k would make a difference then it would be nice to know

    I'm gonna work on getting this information and some Milestone info for you guys. Sorry, I let that slip in the initial announcement because I focussed on explaining the mode.

    I don't know. Sounded to me like he was going to get Prestige brackets AND Milestones. At least tell everyone WHY you can't or won't give us this info. Bad enough something is based off a number the game doesn't even give us.

    Not exact prestige information, because that isn't visible in game, which is what is making this difficult. I'm looking for relative Top Teams, etc. I'm also still working on getting the Milestones Information.

    Sorry for the delay guys. I'm still hoping I can do it for today, but it's looking like it might not be until tomorrow.

    Not sure if you guys have ever answered this but why don't you put our prestige in our profiles, I know it's been asked for many many times before. It's a huge part of this game yet we have to rely on heroes like @mutamatt to work that you guys should be doing.

    There are always threads popping up from newer players asking what prestige is an how do they find out theirs. I've even heard of alliances being led by very ill informed people trying to lower their alliance prestige by purposely not finishing AQ. Granted this was before the change to brackets but that just show how little some people know about prestige.

    Actually, not killing Kang did lower prestige for the next day (and thus rest of that aq series) and for some alliances it made sense to make the next days of aq easier that way.

    I used to have a second account to help a starter alliance and there we opened a second or third bg just to keep prestige in check (the alliance was around 17 members).

    Hahahaha hahaha thanks for proving my point. The only way to lower alliance prestige is to replace members with high prestige for low prestige. Losing AQ's willnjiot lower your alliance prestige

    You are wrong!

    Losing doesn't lower your base prestige but it does lower the prestige bump from winning AQ .. that's what Gwendoline is talking about and what others were trying to do.

    Not wrong at all as that was what was talking about in the first place, poorly informed people think they can lower their ally prestige by losing AQ's.

    Please eleborate. Because a few hours ago you disrespectfully laughed at my comment saying I proved your point. However what I’m saying is correct. Someone comes in and tellsyou I’m correct and you seem to partly agree but still repeat your missinformed point.

    Please let me know how you think prestige works, because I really think you’re not understanding it (and then wrongfully laughing at people that do).

    No matter how many AQ's you lose next cycle you will start with the same ally prestige. Why do you think I said the only way to lower it is to replace higher prestige members with members with much lower prestige. This is going off topic, pm me if you wanna talk further
  • @Kabam Miike

    Will defensive synergies be working for champs in dungeons?
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike said he was gonna get the prestige numbers though? So why do we have to it is live?

    Also is there any news on the milestones.

    He said that he will work to get the milestone information for you, not the prestige. Sorry for the confusion! And we're still working on it so please be patient. Thanks!



    It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

    I’d like to know the cutoffs as well. I’m waiting to rank up a champ right now, but if bringing my prestige up to 6k from 5.8k would make a difference then it would be nice to know

    I'm gonna work on getting this information and some Milestone info for you guys. Sorry, I let that slip in the initial announcement because I focussed on explaining the mode.

    I don't know. Sounded to me like he was going to get Prestige brackets AND Milestones. At least tell everyone WHY you can't or won't give us this info. Bad enough something is based off a number the game doesn't even give us.

    Not exact prestige information, because that isn't visible in game, which is what is making this difficult. I'm looking for relative Top Teams, etc. I'm also still working on getting the Milestones Information.

    Sorry for the delay guys. I'm still hoping I can do it for today, but it's looking like it might not be until tomorrow.

    Not sure if you guys have ever answered this but why don't you put our prestige in our profiles, I know it's been asked for many many times before. It's a huge part of this game yet we have to rely on heroes like @mutamatt to work that you guys should be doing.

    There are always threads popping up from newer players asking what prestige is an how do they find out theirs. I've even heard of alliances being led by very ill informed people trying to lower their alliance prestige by purposely not finishing AQ. Granted this was before the change to brackets but that just show how little some people know about prestige.

    Actually, not killing Kang did lower prestige for the next day (and thus rest of that aq series) and for some alliances it made sense to make the next days of aq easier that way.

    I used to have a second account to help a starter alliance and there we opened a second or third bg just to keep prestige in check (the alliance was around 17 members).

    Hahahaha hahaha thanks for proving my point. The only way to lower alliance prestige is to replace members with high prestige for low prestige. Losing AQ's willnjiot lower your alliance prestige

    You are wrong!

    Losing doesn't lower your base prestige but it does lower the prestige bump from winning AQ .. that's what Gwendoline is talking about and what others were trying to do.

    Not wrong at all as that was what was talking about in the first place, poorly informed people think they can lower their ally prestige by losing AQ's.

    Please eleborate. Because a few hours ago you disrespectfully laughed at my comment saying I proved your point. However what I’m saying is correct. Someone comes in and tellsyou I’m correct and you seem to partly agree but still repeat your missinformed point.

    Please let me know how you think prestige works, because I really think you’re not understanding it (and then wrongfully laughing at people that do).

    No matter how many AQ's you lose next cycle you will start with the same ally prestige. Why do you think I said the only way to lower it is to replace higher prestige members with members with much lower prestige. This is going off topic, pm me if you wanna talk further

    Yes, and during the cycle people don’t kill the final boss to lower prestige. How are you not understanding that?
  • Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike said he was gonna get the prestige numbers though? So why do we have to it is live?

    Also is there any news on the milestones.

    He said that he will work to get the milestone information for you, not the prestige. Sorry for the confusion! And we're still working on it so please be patient. Thanks!



    It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

    I’d like to know the cutoffs as well. I’m waiting to rank up a champ right now, but if bringing my prestige up to 6k from 5.8k would make a difference then it would be nice to know

    I'm gonna work on getting this information and some Milestone info for you guys. Sorry, I let that slip in the initial announcement because I focussed on explaining the mode.

    I don't know. Sounded to me like he was going to get Prestige brackets AND Milestones. At least tell everyone WHY you can't or won't give us this info. Bad enough something is based off a number the game doesn't even give us.

    Not exact prestige information, because that isn't visible in game, which is what is making this difficult. I'm looking for relative Top Teams, etc. I'm also still working on getting the Milestones Information.

    Sorry for the delay guys. I'm still hoping I can do it for today, but it's looking like it might not be until tomorrow.

    Not sure if you guys have ever answered this but why don't you put our prestige in our profiles, I know it's been asked for many many times before. It's a huge part of this game yet we have to rely on heroes like @mutamatt to work that you guys should be doing.

    There are always threads popping up from newer players asking what prestige is an how do they find out theirs. I've even heard of alliances being led by very ill informed people trying to lower their alliance prestige by purposely not finishing AQ. Granted this was before the change to brackets but that just show how little some people know about prestige.

    Actually, not killing Kang did lower prestige for the next day (and thus rest of that aq series) and for some alliances it made sense to make the next days of aq easier that way.

    I used to have a second account to help a starter alliance and there we opened a second or third bg just to keep prestige in check (the alliance was around 17 members).

    Hahahaha hahaha thanks for proving my point. The only way to lower alliance prestige is to replace members with high prestige for low prestige. Losing AQ's willnjiot lower your alliance prestige

    You are wrong!

    Losing doesn't lower your base prestige but it does lower the prestige bump from winning AQ .. that's what Gwendoline is talking about and what others were trying to do.

    Not wrong at all as that was what was talking about in the first place, poorly informed people think they can lower their ally prestige by losing AQ's.

    Please eleborate. Because a few hours ago you disrespectfully laughed at my comment saying I proved your point. However what I’m saying is correct. Someone comes in and tellsyou I’m correct and you seem to partly agree but still repeat your missinformed point.

    Please let me know how you think prestige works, because I really think you’re not understanding it (and then wrongfully laughing at people that do).

    No matter how many AQ's you lose next cycle you will start with the same ally prestige. Why do you think I said the only way to lower it is to replace higher prestige members with members with much lower prestige. This is going off topic, pm me if you wanna talk further

    Yes, and during the cycle people don’t kill the final boss to lower prestige. How are you not understanding that?

    A better way to phrase this would be "during the cycle people don't kill the final boss to avoid raising their prestige. However, their prestige would still raise, just not as much.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,416 ★★★★
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike said he was gonna get the prestige numbers though? So why do we have to it is live?

    Also is there any news on the milestones.

    He said that he will work to get the milestone information for you, not the prestige. Sorry for the confusion! And we're still working on it so please be patient. Thanks!



    It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

    I’d like to know the cutoffs as well. I’m waiting to rank up a champ right now, but if bringing my prestige up to 6k from 5.8k would make a difference then it would be nice to know

    I'm gonna work on getting this information and some Milestone info for you guys. Sorry, I let that slip in the initial announcement because I focussed on explaining the mode.

    I don't know. Sounded to me like he was going to get Prestige brackets AND Milestones. At least tell everyone WHY you can't or won't give us this info. Bad enough something is based off a number the game doesn't even give us.

    Not exact prestige information, because that isn't visible in game, which is what is making this difficult. I'm looking for relative Top Teams, etc. I'm also still working on getting the Milestones Information.

    Sorry for the delay guys. I'm still hoping I can do it for today, but it's looking like it might not be until tomorrow.

    Not sure if you guys have ever answered this but why don't you put our prestige in our profiles, I know it's been asked for many many times before. It's a huge part of this game yet we have to rely on heroes like @mutamatt to work that you guys should be doing.

    There are always threads popping up from newer players asking what prestige is an how do they find out theirs. I've even heard of alliances being led by very ill informed people trying to lower their alliance prestige by purposely not finishing AQ. Granted this was before the change to brackets but that just show how little some people know about prestige.

    Actually, not killing Kang did lower prestige for the next day (and thus rest of that aq series) and for some alliances it made sense to make the next days of aq easier that way.

    I used to have a second account to help a starter alliance and there we opened a second or third bg just to keep prestige in check (the alliance was around 17 members).

    Hahahaha hahaha thanks for proving my point. The only way to lower alliance prestige is to replace members with high prestige for low prestige. Losing AQ's willnjiot lower your alliance prestige

    You are wrong!

    Losing doesn't lower your base prestige but it does lower the prestige bump from winning AQ .. that's what Gwendoline is talking about and what others were trying to do.

    Not wrong at all as that was what was talking about in the first place, poorly informed people think they can lower their ally prestige by losing AQ's.

    Please eleborate. Because a few hours ago you disrespectfully laughed at my comment saying I proved your point. However what I’m saying is correct. Someone comes in and tellsyou I’m correct and you seem to partly agree but still repeat your missinformed point.

    Please let me know how you think prestige works, because I really think you’re not understanding it (and then wrongfully laughing at people that do).

    No matter how many AQ's you lose next cycle you will start with the same ally prestige. Why do you think I said the only way to lower it is to replace higher prestige members with members with much lower prestige. This is going off topic, pm me if you wanna talk further

    Yes, and during the cycle people don’t kill the final boss to lower prestige. How are you not understanding that?

    How you not understand a cycle is 5 days
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Haji_Saab wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Gwendoline wrote: »
    Jaffacaked wrote: »
    Ch1efster wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike said he was gonna get the prestige numbers though? So why do we have to it is live?

    Also is there any news on the milestones.

    He said that he will work to get the milestone information for you, not the prestige. Sorry for the confusion! And we're still working on it so please be patient. Thanks!



    It is based on your Prestige. We don't want brand new summoners getting carried to 5-Star Champions way before they're ready for that level of progression!

    I’d like to know the cutoffs as well. I’m waiting to rank up a champ right now, but if bringing my prestige up to 6k from 5.8k would make a difference then it would be nice to know

    I'm gonna work on getting this information and some Milestone info for you guys. Sorry, I let that slip in the initial announcement because I focussed on explaining the mode.

    I don't know. Sounded to me like he was going to get Prestige brackets AND Milestones. At least tell everyone WHY you can't or won't give us this info. Bad enough something is based off a number the game doesn't even give us.

    Not exact prestige information, because that isn't visible in game, which is what is making this difficult. I'm looking for relative Top Teams, etc. I'm also still working on getting the Milestones Information.

    Sorry for the delay guys. I'm still hoping I can do it for today, but it's looking like it might not be until tomorrow.

    Not sure if you guys have ever answered this but why don't you put our prestige in our profiles, I know it's been asked for many many times before. It's a huge part of this game yet we have to rely on heroes like @mutamatt to work that you guys should be doing.

    There are always threads popping up from newer players asking what prestige is an how do they find out theirs. I've even heard of alliances being led by very ill informed people trying to lower their alliance prestige by purposely not finishing AQ. Granted this was before the change to brackets but that just show how little some people know about prestige.

    Actually, not killing Kang did lower prestige for the next day (and thus rest of that aq series) and for some alliances it made sense to make the next days of aq easier that way.

    I used to have a second account to help a starter alliance and there we opened a second or third bg just to keep prestige in check (the alliance was around 17 members).

    Hahahaha hahaha thanks for proving my point. The only way to lower alliance prestige is to replace members with high prestige for low prestige. Losing AQ's willnjiot lower your alliance prestige

    You are wrong!

    Losing doesn't lower your base prestige but it does lower the prestige bump from winning AQ .. that's what Gwendoline is talking about and what others were trying to do.

    Not wrong at all as that was what was talking about in the first place, poorly informed people think they can lower their ally prestige by losing AQ's.

    Please eleborate. Because a few hours ago you disrespectfully laughed at my comment saying I proved your point. However what I’m saying is correct. Someone comes in and tellsyou I’m correct and you seem to partly agree but still repeat your missinformed point.

    Please let me know how you think prestige works, because I really think you’re not understanding it (and then wrongfully laughing at people that do).

    No matter how many AQ's you lose next cycle you will start with the same ally prestige. Why do you think I said the only way to lower it is to replace higher prestige members with members with much lower prestige. This is going off topic, pm me if you wanna talk further

    Yes, and during the cycle people don’t kill the final boss to lower prestige. How are you not understanding that?

    A better way to phrase this would be "during the cycle people don't kill the final boss to avoid raising their prestige. However, their prestige would still raise, just not as much.

    That’s not true either. This is only true if you also kill a boss.

    If you open up 1 bg and don’t kill the boss, it drops. If you open 2 bg’s and don’t kill either of the bosses, it drops. If you start 3 bg’s and kill non of the bosses then it drops. If you kill 1 boss and leave 2 up then your prestige stays roughly the same (-10, +20, +50, depending on lots of kabam math that most likely has to do with your starting prestige). And here is what you probably mean: if you have 3 bg’s and kill two bosses but not the thrid, then prestige still goes up but less then it would have if you’d killed all 3.
  • bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 263 ★★
    Another question I had - you guys keep referring to it as a new game mode. Does that mean it's permanent like War and AQ? After the infinity war update, will there be constant dungeons with other teams (like whatever the event quest theme is be it mutants or movie-related)? Or is this a 1-time event?
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,443 ★★★
    bdawg923 wrote: »
    Another question I had - you guys keep referring to it as a new game mode. Does that mean it's permanent like War and AQ? After the infinity war update, will there be constant dungeons with other teams (like whatever the event quest theme is be it mutants or movie-related)? Or is this a 1-time event?

    Infinity Dungeons will be a limited time event. But we'd love to hear from players if once you play, you'd like for it to return again. :)
  • AleorAleor Posts: 1,124 ★★★
    If max time for one battle is 3 minutes? Let's say I fight 3 times and my comrad awaits me to finish and then one of us is to fight boss - it's 12 minutes just on highting without time for loading (wich sometimes is just too long). Also becouse of chat not updating sometimes I have to reload the game. Or is the time lower and opponents are not that challenging to make us fight that long?
    The event itself seems to be nice, anticipate it a lot, but really wished to have about 30 minutes for room.
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Aleor wrote: »
    If max time for one battle is 3 minutes? Let's say I fight 3 times and my comrad awaits me to finish and then one of us is to fight boss - it's 12 minutes just on highting without time for loading (wich sometimes is just too long). Also becouse of chat not updating sometimes I have to reload the game. Or is the time lower and opponents are not that challenging to make us fight that long?
    The event itself seems to be nice, anticipate it a lot, but really wished to have about 30 minutes for room.

    But you don’t have to wait and watch each others timers. The outgoing link aren’t set up that way.
  • Hulk_77Hulk_77 Posts: 779 ★★★
    Would you guys consider allowing Dark Artifacts to be exchanged for Infinity Dust? Seeing as the basic 5*s will be of little use to many players with deep and strong rosters?
  • 99479947 Posts: 1
    Thanks for the help
  • BestSpicey777iBestSpicey777i Posts: 4
    Can't wait for this !
  • Baker10000Baker10000 Posts: 2
    edited April 2018
    @Kabam Miike it says availability of 5* crystals will be dependent on player level. Is this being determined by overall hero rating? If so, I’m getting screwed again lol the same thing happened when they nerfed all the champs and the payout was determined that way. I got (removed by moderation) all because I sell champs below 4* that I don’t use. A personal choice as I don’t do arena.
    Post edited by Kabam Sophia on
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 2,869 ★★★★★
    Baker10000 wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike it says availability of 5* crystals will be dependent on player level. Is this being determined by overall hero rating? If so, I’m getting screwed again lol the same thing happened when they nerfed all the champs and the payout was determined that way. I got (removed by moderation) all because I sell champs below 4* that I don’t use. A personal choice as I don’t do arena.

    It’s prestige, so the base PI of your top 5 champions. Base PI just means their rating if you take off your masteries and look at your champion roster without boosts or synergies.
  • LoganTitusJLoganTitusJ Posts: 40
    So can I just grind in the dungeon so I can just get a bunch of rewards?
  • So can I just grind in the dungeon so I can just get a bunch of rewards?

    You can play until you hit the daily milestones to get the BEST rewards, but after that, you can still play as much as you want to earn Room rewards!
  • JadedJaded Posts: 1,594 ★★★★
    Kabam DK wrote: »
    So can I just grind in the dungeon so I can just get a bunch of rewards?

    You can play until you hit the daily milestones to get the BEST rewards, but after that, you can still play as much as you want to earn Room rewards!

    Can we get a break down of room rewards, items we can buy, etc...idk if this has been posted already.
Sign In or Register to comment.