**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Who’s the Best Nameless Boss?

Who’s the Best Nameless Boss? 43 votes

Dark Gulliotine
41%
rahul3038MattyloAlex_sc11A_rock007AjavedRaganatorAshraf359zuffyRapidlySolrac_2Animatronics_to3DingaloCupidUltimatechampionDRTOPrimeSaviour_27KDSuperFlash10groundedmaster20005 18 votes
Dark Hyperion
23%
mum_m2NomarigerolSpiderCoolsStarscean98Scary_Terryfiddlefaddle99TheHoodedDormammuWinner66615KayayvzBlackŁotus 10 votes
Dark King Groot
23%
ShrimkinsAmonthirMr_OtterDmack976637Hammerbro_64LordBaldyBaldBUZZERHD_Ryder001Julius_SeizureVoltolosMeghanath 10 votes
Dark Skarlet Witch
4%
Carmel1Anonymous346 2 votes
Dark Vision
6%
Mrbeast6000cx23433Lentz21 3 votes

Comments

• Options
    mum_m2mum_m2 Posts: 1,776 ★★★★
    Dark Hyperion
    It really depends on mode. The Master Mode Hyperion was the hardest boss in that difficulty. But the Uncollected Guilly is probably in the top 5 most difficult bosses that they've ever released. Behind Collector, Classic Ultron in 5.4.6, Maestro in LOL and Modok from December
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    Best in terms of personal opinion,
    Best in difficulty,^^^^^^^^what he said
  • Options
    Whododo872Whododo872 Posts: 1,042 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    Oh my gosh, guilly is a killer in uncollected. Had to stop and do the other two difficulties (heroic/master) first before I explore the quest with that monster
  • Options
    AmonthirAmonthir Posts: 754 ★★★
    Dark King Groot
    For the news skins, KG looks feckin' awesome, with SW a close second.
    For difficulty, obviously Guillotine.
    For cool node buff, KG again with that Health Swap.
  • Options
    Mr_OtterMr_Otter Posts: 1,614 ★★★
    Dark King Groot
    In appearance to mechanics his fight and looks are awesome
  • Options
    LordBaldyBaldLordBaldyBald Posts: 265
    Dark King Groot
    He was the best looking and the most fun boss fight. Hardest is definitely uncollected Guillotine. A good deal of intercepts just seem to fail against her, so I probably won’t be 100% that difficulty this time...
  • Options
    NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited April 2018
    Dark Hyperion
    pertaining to the looks, I'm partial to Nameless Hyperion (love the scars/tattoos on his arms), difficulty wise, Guilly is number one, especially when intercepting is not your forte
  • Options
    Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    I'm not mentioning any names, but...