**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Looking to Downshift but Don't Want to Retire? 10M Gold 3 Alliance Seeks 1 or 2 for S2

Our latest recruits were in over their heads, so we're back to looking for the right fit!

We are a 10M Alliance, ranked Gold 3 last Season, ~#150, looking to move up to Gold 2 next Season. We are mostly parents, so although we play several times a day, we sometimes have other demands on our time; we like to do a tough AQ week of Map 5 in the Advanced Tier (25K T4B shards), then the following week we're in the Expert Tier (full T4B) so we take it easy running Map 2. In AW, we run 2 War Groups at a time, so the 3rd WG gets the day off to Quest.

You won't be kicked for making a mistake (mistakes are how we learn), but we do kick people who don't communicate or follow instructions. We make SA every week. 41%-70% is our sweet spot. No Event Minimums other than No Zeroes. Weekly donations are pretty light, just enough to run Map 5 four times every other week.

We are also very organized and use spreadsheets to develop AQ/AW assignments.

If you're going to keep up with us, you should be at least Level 55 or higher.

Interested in learning more to see if we're a good match? Message me on Line at MPC1974

Comments

• Options
    Drillh3adDrillh3ad Posts: 36
    Alli ID? 1or 2 spots?
  • Options
    MPC1974MPC1974 Posts: 89
    Tag - 5280T

Will have 1 spot after SA, but I think I've got 1 guy on the fence which may open a 2nd spot.
  • Options
    SA ends soon, and we're looking to transition after Rewards come out. Hit me up!
  • Options
    Had an unexpected retirement. Looking to fill 2 spots.
  • Options
    Still looking for 1, maybe 2.