**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why kabam.....

Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
6c3fjfxqm4ac.png

Every event like this one has always had every A path travel to the next section, while B takes you to the boss.... so why is it this 1 node in the middle of the quest was flipped :/ are you just trying to screw up people’s legen runs as a troll?

Comments

• Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    The first quest of this style had one portal like this... Annoying AF
  • SKOutsiderSKOutsider Posts: 117 ★★
    If people fall for it.....
  • DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,874 ★★★★★
    I fell for it 😂
  • Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    Woah guys chill out on the Kabam hate. This is more then likely just a accident on their part.

You should go for a legends run and get tricked like this and see how chill you are.
  • Cryptic_CobraCryptic_Cobra Posts: 532 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    SKOutsider wrote: »
    Then it’s kabam fault. They have already established the system they use for these quests and people doing legend runs relly on that system. Nobody is going to take the time to make sure each portal does the same thing, it’s just supposed to. If you seriously wanted to do a legend run then you would fall for this 99% of the time.
    Then it’s kabam fault. They have already established the system they use for these quests and people doing legend runs relly on that system. Nobody is going to take the time to make sure each portal does the same thing, it’s just supposed to. If you seriously wanted to do a legend run then you would fall for this 99% of the time.

I cant remember a celebrity challenge that DIDNT have one of these tbh
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Every celeb challenge has had the same “b = boss” system without fail, till this one that is
    Primmer79 wrote: »

Every celeb challenge has had the same “b = boss” system without fail, till this one that is

false. there was at least one other that had this.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,242 ★★★★★
    It was a mix-up. They commented on it. Always agood idea to pay attention to where the Portal is going.
  • iRetr0iRetr0 Posts: 1,252 ★★★★
    Why don't you spend a second checking where it leads up? I don't think it will make a difference on your Legends Run bub :#
    Why don't you spend a second checking where it leads up? I don't think it will make a difference on your Legends Run bub :#

Every second matters on a legen run, that’s what makes it hard.
  • Hort4Hort4 Posts: 499 ★★★
    The people that get the title will have figured it out. Just another test of the player. Everyone gets the same treatment so it is fair.
  • sbb75sbb75 Posts: 208
    I went the wrong way and I take responsibility.
    Everyone knows there isnt any QC process other than this forum....