**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Arena Beginner to Intermediate Bracket questions

Hi Guys! ^_^

I started playing about 25-27ish days ago and had a question about the bracket transition.. (I tried searching past posts to no avail).
Question:
For example,
If I started playing in arena on day 29 (the event began on my 29th day), do I get placed in the beginner 's or intermediate bracket at the end of the arena event (in competing for rank awards)

Also is there a way to view the age of my account? Because I'm uncertain of when I started so it can affect my bracket unknowingly, or when I change from intermediate to "long time playing" bracket.

Comments

• Options
    JinrioJinrio Posts: 8
    In that case, you’ll be in the intermediate bracket and a month later, in the veteran’s. Sadly, you can’t view your account age but there is a way to see if you’re still in what bracket.

Check the minimum pts to be able to reach the rank rewards. I forgot how the points changed but you can notice it right away if you played arena on your 29th day.
  • Options
    cookiedealercookiedealer Posts: 260 ★★
    Oh ok I see.

That's definitely something I'll keep an eye on (the amount of points required to get ranked awards).

So based on what you said, I'm assuming the specific bracket is finished in the same one you begun in?

Thanks Jinrio! :smiley:

PS.
    Just in case future people stumble on this post:
    The beginner's bracket in arena for ranked awards is:

For the featured 4*: (idk sorry I passed it..)

Basic 4*: (idk sorry I passed it..)

3*: 20k

Summoner's trial: 8k

• Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    Hi Guys! ^_^

If I started playing in arena on day 29 (the event began on my 29th day), do I get placed in the beginner 's or intermediate bracket at the end of the arena event (in competing for rank awards)

you get placed in intermediate
    and exactly because of this i missed one champ when i was in beginner bracket (hood)
    and missed one champ when i was in intermediate bracket (medusa)

and you can see some good information here
    but dont trust the numbers of pts after day 29 and 59
    https://mbch.guide/en/arenas/proxodnye-ochki-na-nagrady-po-rangu/
  • Options
    KenshioKenshio Posts: 162
    Hi Guys! ^_^

Also is there a way to view the age of my account? Because I'm uncertain of when I started so it can affect my bracket unknowingly, or when I change from intermediate to "long time playing" bracket.

go to setting(gear icon up left side of the screen) , under google play games we have 2 icon , right one is achievements , you can see your start day in there , "2-star champion achievements" date
  • Options
    Awesome! Thanks Kenshio! :smile::smile:

The link was very helpful/beginner friendly.

Unfortunately I linked my Google account only more recently so I don't have a date on the "2 star champion achievement"..
  • Options
    JinrioJinrio Posts: 8
    Sure thing, and yes, brackets change every 30 days until veteran that is.

Hope you get the champ you’re grinding for. :)
  • Options
    GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    With the other arena model it was very clear when you where in the veteran bracket because suddenly there was a basic champ you could win. You didn't change mid arena round and although people changed "early" it was visible. It seemed to be the case that if the end of the arena falls in the 30+ or 60+ days of playing you'll be moved to the richt bracket at the start of that arena.
  • Options
    edited April 2018
    Final update to this for future people with the same question on, " does the arena bracket change right when 30 days since account creation has passed? "

No.

I have confirmed this personally in game, as well as with the support team, that you don't change mid bracket for arena events.

So if you are in the beginners bracket (0 to less than 30 days playing) and another arena event occurs but it extends past 30 days, you are still part of the beginners bracket until the end of the arena event.