**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Need better gold rewards in general but especially for uncollected monthly

I think it's crazy how little gold has aligned with all the dishing out of new stuff.
New cats, 5* champs, rank up material, everything has become so much more easily available apart from t3cc and gold..
Even Seating is talking about it.
We should get a ton of gold for uncollected monthly.
Something similar to gold quest, Instead we get less than master for having stacked rosters.
Bigger champs, bigger rank ups, bigger players, we need bigger gold rewards.
Quite badly too..

Comments

• Options
    RivahRivah Posts: 17
    And what the is up with the war victory crystal, hard to tell the difference between winning and losing from opening those crystals. How dare they give us loyalty and arena boosts for winning a war??? why can't we get 2k 5* shards instead of 3k loyalty?
  • Options
    Archit_Tandon498Archit_Tandon498 Posts: 325 ★★
    Because you don't get that award even from winning a war
  • Options
    SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,861 ★★★★
    2,000 5k shards for winning a war? Really?
  • Options
    HollowbornHollowborn Posts: 345
    To me WVCs are whatever. I don't care for them and I'm not excited to obtain them.
    2k 5* shards may be a bit much in terms of winnings considering you get shards from war regardless.
    Perhaps have them reward alliance chips and something else. Kinda like AQ map crystals. So you'd get an addition amount of shards, fragments, or other rewards as well as alliance chips.
  • Options
    RivahRivah Posts: 17
    Solswerd wrote: »
    2,000 5k shards for winning a war? Really?

Sarcasm... I don't expect it to ever happen, but hey WVC is Bs... And we need better gold rewards
  • Options
    Mr_OMr_O Posts: 7
    I agree we need more gold. I believe adding an uncollected gold crystal will help with gold issues. 400-500k gold to upgrade 5* is hard to come by after all main quests are complete.