**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Fix it or Fix it

Fix arenas
Fix AQs
Fix AWs
Give rank down tickets out
Fix the gold issues

Add more gold and more battlechips in arenas
Remove entry costs for AQs and increase or enhance rewards along with decreasing the energy requirements
Add better potions, especially team potions for a reasonable price, increase rewards
We all need rank down tickets #nerfs
Gold gold gold five out more gold

Comments

• Ortem420Ortem420 Posts: 76
    I somewhat agree. More units in Arena would be nice. Having to binge on arena for scraps on units is BS. You have to binge almost a full day just to get a little bit over for one nuke. For ppl with lives like work, school, friends, family, social events. Binging isn’t an option. The most I’ve harvested in a month is a bit over 1000. That’s peanuts compared to how much arena I had to dish out. Or at least make the chances of getting units on the arena crystals higher. I’ve opened 10 arenas cristals just to receive a “decent” amount of gold and 45 units. 45!!!!!! I’ve seen ppl get that off of one crystal.
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    Lost me at rank down tickets.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,959 ★★★★★
    ArmandStar wrote: »
    We didn't get rankdown tickets for Loki and Gwenpool's nerfs. that makes 2 tickets on the pending list.
    i'm pretty sure there were others...

one could also make the case for 2 other tickets: Captain Marvel (who has been bugged for almost (?) 2 years), and Carnage (who since his first day we were told he would be buffed, and he hasn't yet)

They didnt nerf either of those champs. They fixed them. Try posting real info. RDT's are for major adjustments for champs. CM didnt get nerfed and no one ranked carnage unless it was for prestige.
  • Julius_SeizureJulius_Seizure Posts: 99
    We didn't get rankdown tickets for Loki and Gwenpool's nerfs. that makes 2 tickets on the pending list.
    i'm pretty sure there were others...

one could also make the case for 2 other tickets: Captain Marvel (who has been bugged for almost (?) 2 years), and Carnage (who since his first day we were told he would be buffed, and he hasn't yet)

There’s a difference between a nerf and fixing a game mechanic. I trust you have enough common sense to know which is which.

Second paragraph either doesn’t make sense or is literally incorrect.
    Fix arenas
    Fix AQs
    Fix AWs
    Fix the gold issues

Remove entry costs for AQs and increase or enhance rewards along with decreasing the energy requirements
    Add better potions, especially team potions for a reasonable price, increase rewards

So you basically want free rewards for not doing anything? AQ is boring but increasing rewards wont make it better. Energy requirements are fine too. You need to get more organized as a BG.
    Maybe try bring somr real substance to a post instead of the garbage you just spewed.
    both of you,
    the champs were fixed, yes. and? a nerf and a fix are not mutually exclusive. the changes were a fix AND a nerf.
    Gwenpool: reduced chance to bleed on heavy attacks.
    Loki: placed a limit on SP2 damage

the real info is there, you just have to read.

it should be very obvious in Gwenpool's case when the one and only change to her was a reduction in %

Loki had an issue with damage and a synergy with Hela. It wasnt ever meant to be that strong so they capped it.
    Gwenpool was able to stun lock opponent into corners because the stun lasted to long creating an unintentional situation. Theses arent nerfs. These are mechanic fixes to things that weren't meant to be in the first place.
  • Sac123_Sac123_ Posts: 258
    both of you,
    the champs were fixed, yes. and? a nerf and a fix are not mutually exclusive. the changes were a fix AND a nerf.
    i trust you have enough common sense to know that. the real info is there, you just have to read.

Gwenpool: reduced chance to bleed on heavy attacks.
    Loki: placed a limit on SP2 damage

it should be very obvious in Gwenpool's case when the one and only change to her was a reduction in %

It's not a nerf if that is how Kabam wanted them to be in the first place. And its not like GP isn't still God tier so why in the hell would you want to rank her down. Plus labrynth has a damage cap anyway so that's not important for Loki I don't believe.
    again, what was the fix? a reduction in % and a cap to max damage.

as i said, nerfs and fixes are not mutually exclusive.

If we need to explain it a 3rd time, then theres no hope for you to understand the fundamental difference.
    TheBlet wrote: »
    Still waiting for basic game mechanics, champs that stop responding, and horrible lag to be fixed. Then we can play the game!

How bout that huh? 🙄

Plays just fine on my lg v20
  • Vossler77Vossler77 Posts: 683 ★★
    All aspects of the game need to be revamp.
  • RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    If they make things to easy to obtain, all game competivity will be lost, if all gets to easy most of the fun will be gone.
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Fix arenas
    Fix AQs
    Fix AWs
    Fix the gold issues

So you basically want free rewards for not doing anything? AQ is boring but increasing rewards wont make it better. Energy requirements are fine too. You need to get more organized as a BG.
    Maybe try bring somr real substance to a post instead of the garbage you just spewed.

Dude drink a beer take a chill pill
    Looks like you have being zombify by kabam’s MK ultra mechanisms

Arenas are beyond hideous super stale outdated and extremely boring. These need to be better for today’s demands. Also, we having to ask to recharge each champion manually is inconvenient, why don’t have this happen automatically?
    AQs are a thing if the past that many are quite tired of. As a map 5 and 6 player and having done so for a very long time now, we need to see a positive change. These entry costs are just idiotic for the same stale outdated rewards that many have to hoard in order not to loose them.
    AW need better options with potions. The potions in place make little to not sense especially when kabam can simply make better team potions at any given time
    Gold while not being as important as rare catalysts, it is still one of the most vital most have resources in this game, and kabam still has not come up to par with many demands for gold.
    Rank down tickets are for the many BAIT AND SWITCH nerds in have taken place this far and the many more yet to come.

@Sarkhan_Unbroken If you are using that many potions in AQ/AW then you probably need to practice more at the game.
    I don't play arena so i have no opinion there.
    AQ is stale but energy decrease and better rewards still won't make it better. The rewards are just fine for the content it is. Entry costs are fine as well. i don't grind arena and i can make donations every week.
    If you have a gold issue, stop ranking champs just to rank them. There are plenty of ways to get gold in the game. If you aren't willing to do ALL of them, you don't get to complain.
    RDT's shouldn't ever come back. They haven't nerfed champs since 12.0 so there isn't any reason for them. Make better choices.
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    9f9e22p01lu6.png
  • To all who think RDTs aren't needed, you clearly aren't paying attention to the grand scheme. Some champs are just outdated and bloody useless. So we should occasionally get RDTs to allow us to move our now wasted resources to a champ that's worthy. Not everyone has all day to play the game nonstop to allocate everything needed to stay competitive. Certain champs that were somewhat useful have been thrown on the backburner in favor of the new champs that are FAR superior. The evolution of the Contest over this amount of time without proper increases in rewards makes it VERY difficult to rank up new champs when needed. Also, let's say you got a God Tier 4* champ and maxed them out, only to pull the same God Tier champ in a 5* form. Wouldn't it be nice to be able to shift the resources occasionally? Or perhaps everyone is happy with the game feeling like a second job. Personally I like having fun and having to work a game this much can get tiring. Once in awhile we should be issued RDTs. REAL RDTs, not those sorry excuses for RDTs we got around the Holidays.