**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Possible scoring issue in AQ [Merged Threads; Under Investigation]

13»

Comments

• NarcuulNarcuul Posts: 115
    This is something that occurs as your prestige gets higher. The sentinels, like the symbiods before them, increase their rank and level at a faster rate than the named champions (maybe because they are "less challenging"?).

Since they will already be at max level before day 5, the score they provide will not increase between days like the other champions will, that is why the score wont increase.

In your screenshot, it looks like you probably capped out everything but the bosses(maybe even just Dorm) on day 4 and that is why the score increase is so small.
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    4 million not 4k lol
    So many problems caused by Sentinels lol. We lost 4 million points this AQ due to the scoring issues.
  • StrStr Posts: 547 ★★
    This has been on the forums several time? Have kabam not answered this yet?

I hope they have. Afterall, seatin and loads of people have been commenting on their communications and lack there of recently.
  • I'm the officer responsible of keep the records of AQ in my alliance, and I noticed a drop in our score this week!
    We scored 121kk with 5898 prestige, and this week we scored 118kk with 5901 prestige!
    May be the nerfed sentinels giving less points??
  • Dexman1349Dexman1349 Posts: 3,060 ★★★★★
    Perhaps a quick scan of the forums would have revealed a multitude of other threads talking about reduced Sentinel points after their nerf...
  • Kabam LyraKabam Lyra Posts: 2,936 ★★★
    Hi all!

As mentioned yesterday, we are aware of the issue and are investigating. Please be patient as we work toward a resolution.
  • Blitzkilla420Blitzkilla420 Posts: 561 ★★★
    i hope by next aq this gets sorted out. can you confirm if scores from sentinels will be adjusted by the next aq series or after the update this 25th?

@Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Any announcement yet ? AQ starts in 2 days, are we going to have to change maps to get the same position pre 44,444 nerf on points ?
  • AQ will start soon, we need to plan our map 6 accordingly to hit the milestone we need. Please let us know before AQ session commences.
    So it looks like they fixed the scoring issues. Sentinels points are no longer capped. What about compensation for people that missed milestones and potentially finished in a lower bracket?
    Guess this is just going to go away? Scoring glitch that cost people milestones gets fixed quietly with no announcement or compensation? @Kabam Miike
    So we run 5x5. Finished in the top 200 this week and outside the top 300 the week of the scoring glitch. Some of that was free map 6 but most of it was map 6 didn't have sentries. Can't believe they fixed it with no comments, no compensation for lost milestones and potentially lower rank rewards an no one cares.
  • Sn1pes130Sn1pes130 Posts: 82
    So is it safe to assume that since the game team fixed the scoring the next week that this issue has just been swept under the rug and we won’t be hearing about any sort of compensation (as is per the norm anymore). The customer service with this company has gone so far downhill in the last year it’s unbelievable, mainly since it was so bad before