**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

MODOK completely power draining nameless hyperion

taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
I just pulled a 4* modok and was playing around with him in heroic event quest. I already knew that he is a great counter to hyperion bc force field can inhibit power gain by up to 100% and his sp1 reverses power gain/healing. However, I was greatly surprised to find that when I used an sp1 against hyperion whilst he had a power gain buff, modok completely reset hyperion to 0 power, in addition to reversing power gain afterwards. I tried again just now, and even using sp1 against hyperion without the buff, it completely drains his power. I guess this is a result of the line in his abilities that states" up to 150% of what would have been gained is lost instead". so that's a thing

Comments

• Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★
    taojay1 wrote: »
    I just pulled a 4* modok and was playing around with him in heroic event quest. I already knew that he is a great counter to hyperion bc force field can inhibit power gain by up to 100% and his sp1 reverses power gain/healing. However, I was greatly surprised to find that when I used an sp1 against hyperion whilst he had a power gain buff, modok completely reset hyperion to 0 power, in addition to reversing power gain afterwards. I tried again just now, and even using sp1 against hyperion without the buff, it completely drains his power. I guess this is a result of the line in his abilities that states" up to 150% of what would have been gained is lost instead". so that's a thing

So basically,
    Regen= Degen
    Power gain/flood= Power drain
    Any more you can think of?
  • Options
    Warofgods13514Warofgods13514 Posts: 202

So basically,
    Regen= Degen

Fury=Weakness
  • Options

So basically,
    Regen= Degen

Fury=Weakness

woh, Il test this out
  • Options
    charaderdude2charaderdude2 Posts: 1,530 ★★★

So basically,
    Regen= Degen

Fury=Weakness

Dexterity/Precision=Fatigue???
  • Options
    Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    All that modoks sp1 does is reverse power gain and regen.
  • Options
    NomarigerolNomarigerol Posts: 159
    edited April 2018
    OP, that's because when Dodok triggers his sp1 Hyperion nameless as a boss gains a power bar due to the node, but since Dodok sp1 reverse powergain, then you have it : zero power
  • Options
    taojay1taojay1 Posts: 1,062 ★★★
    @Nomarigerol haha just saw this, I forgot all about strike back. Thanks for explaining