**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

MAP 4/3/2 DUEL LINE SA

I need one mediocre/skilled DAILY ACTIVE good personality/player to 3M ally. Map 4 twice a week (donations 28k gold and 2k loyalty), while war it's map 2 and in the middle map 3. Weekly SA, DUEL etc. LINE REQUIRED. Hit me with friend req in game (Kinksutin) and I'll check your profile and we move from there.

Comments

• HopeasilmuHopeasilmu Posts: 212
    This recruit is still legit and atm the ally is 3.6M but 29/30. Be brave and contact me if interested 👊

s6m5emkxqlim.png
    This offer still stands, but now for three lucky strong good minded active players 👌 Hit me in LINE -kinksutin- ans send me a screenshot of your profile if you think you could handle our awesome alliance community with your personal spice addon 💪👊
    We need couple of strong mediocre/skilled DAILY ACTIVE good personalities/players to our 3.8M lay back and having good time in Line ally yet still getting things done.

Season 1 was Gold 3. Three BG in both AQ and AW.

AQ map cycle is 4/2/3/2/2 (donations 14k gold and 1k loyalty), while AW it's map 2.

Weekly SA and no savings (we hit SA every week), DUEL, ITEM USE, COMPLETION etc.

LINE REQUIRED. Hit me with friend req in game (Kinksutin) or Line (kinksutin) if interested and I'll check your profile and we move from there.

Cheers!