**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Tier 4 Class Specific Catalyst

This is always the question in my mind!

Where do I farm for these Tier 4 Class Specific Catalyst?
How did players farm these catalyst so fast? Especially YouTubers?

I got fragments that I sometimes buy when it comes out, but I am not taking that route spending too much.
May the forum be so kind to tell me where can I farm these catalyst like fast, like YouTubers could?

I believe YouTubers handle their accounts legally, especially they expose themselves to the public. Wouldn't it be easy for KABAM to just check on their account and see if they are not using 3rd party mods to have the game into their favor? If so, then it will be unlikely for these YouTubers to cheat, unless there is a conspiracy going on.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    Map 6 crystals
  • Options
    ThonyRomeThonyRome Posts: 29
    Really? Yondu! Is there no other way for a low tiered player like me? The alliance I joined could only match up to Map 2 in the Alliance Quest. Maybe I'll try asking my leader if we could go and try 3 perhaps
  • Options
    RCunhaRCunha Posts: 375 ★★
    For a low level player, best way is to gather shards of t4cc from the cristals you earn when you do Heroic and Master monthly event, and from map 3 and above of AQ.
  • Options
    Yes Venom! I do the monthly Heroic's quest. I got the basic catalyst, but none of the Class Specific once.
  • Options
    Either you haven't been playing long enough, or with an Alliance that's strong enough to allocate t4ccs is what it sounds like. Also, these people have user IDs. The avatar isn't the player, it's just for show @ThonyRome . 4 major questions for you. 1, how far are you in solo quest? 2, how long have you been playing? 3, what's your current level/rating? And 4, is your Alliance capable of Map 4+? The answers to those questions will more than likely spell out why you have trouble getting t4ccs. I've been playing for over a year, been with the same Alliance for over a year. We run Map 5x5. I'm at lvl 58, 280k rating with multiple 4* R5s and 1 5* R4. You have to reach certain milestones in the game before you can start allocating certain items with ease.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    It usually takes a long time to get the account/skill levels needed to do aq to get class specific catalyst. Sometimes they are given away in calendars, best bet is to do heroic as much as you can until you can do master. Also 100% act 4, which can be done with 3/30 champs.
  • Options
    @BitterSteel - All sound advice for entry to low mid level accounts. Once you get to a certain point, getting back there gets easier and easier. Once you make your 1st 4* R4/40, the 2nd will come faster, and the 3rd even faster, and so on. @ThonyRome Same with your 1st R5. Just takes time and patience. I didn't get my 1st R5 until I was over 9 months in. Now I have 11.
  • Options
    Either you haven't been playing long enough, or with an Alliance that's strong enough to allocate t4ccs is what it sounds like. Also, these people have user IDs. The avatar isn't the player, it's just for show @ThonyRome . 4 major questions for you. 1, how far are you in solo quest? 2, how long have you been playing? 3, what's your current level/rating? And 4, is your Alliance capable of Map 4+? The answers to those questions will more than likely spell out why you have trouble getting t4ccs. I've been playing for over a year, been with the same Alliance for over a year. We run Map 5x5. I'm at lvl 58, 280k rating with multiple 4* R5s and 1 5* R4. You have to reach certain milestones in the game before you can start allocating certain items with ease.

Actually, Mr Hood, I started playing around the end of 2015 and stopped playing around 2016. I didn't play for more than a year. I just started playing again around 2018. All I know from the solo quest is that I have defeated Thanos, but not the bearded Hulk. Nope my alliance is only capable up to map 2, I have asked them and they say it's too difficult for them.
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    ThonyRome wrote: »
    Actually, Mr Hood, I started playing around the end of 2015 and stopped playing around 2016. I didn't play for more than a year. I just started playing again around 2018. All I know from the solo quest is that I have defeated Thanos, but not the bearded Hulk. Nope my alliance is only capable up to map 2, I have asked them and they say it's too difficult for them.

Oh no! @ThonyRome (a.k.a. Mr Thor, Lord of Thunder), you joint during the Golden Age, but you skipped MOST PART of the GOLDEN AGE, and you joint back during the DARK AGES .... :( ..... you have missed so much, things have never been the same again ....
  • Options
    Tropical_ChrisTropical_Chris Posts: 137
    ThonyRome wrote: »
    This is always the question in my mind!

Where do I farm for these Tier 4 Class Specific Catalyst?
    How did players farm these catalyst so fast? Especially YouTubers?

I got fragments that I sometimes buy when it comes out, but I am not taking that route spending too much.
    May the forum be so kind to tell me where can I farm these catalyst like fast, like YouTubers could?

I believe YouTubers handle their accounts legally, especially they expose themselves to the public. Wouldn't it be easy for KABAM to just check on their account and see if they are not using 3rd party mods to have the game into their favor? If so, then it will be unlikely for these YouTubers to cheat, unless there is a conspiracy going on.

Thanks in advance

Aside from Map5/6 AQ, be uncollected. The daily uncollected crystals can sometimes give out T4CC fragments. And you get to unlock the uncollected event quests as well which means more T4CC frags.
  • Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    @ThonyRome keep workin! Keep defeating event quests, monthly quests, and the story quests. As you get further along with your profile, you'll want at least map 5 for AQ, but remember it requires donations. Map 5 crystals and glory will help you loads.
  • Options
    Thank You Guys! The alliance is willing to try, hopefully everyone will be on the same page.
  • Options
    [quote
    Oh no! @ThonyRome (a.k.a. Mr Thor, Lord of Thunder), you joint during the Golden Age, but you skipped MOST PART of the GOLDEN AGE, and you joint back during the DARK AGES .... :( ..... you have missed so much, things have never been the same again .... [/quote]

I just had a brief chuckle with Mr Thor, Lord of Thunder. LOL!

Yeah I know I missed so much.
  • Options
    Moved this over to the Strategy and Tips section of the Forum.