**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Change my email ID

Hi kabam. I had a problem with my email address for my kabam ID. Can i change to my new email address since i forgot my email password? Please help me i luv my ID.

Comments

• Options
    superjoe12888superjoe12888 Posts: 22
    Anyone can help me? PM miike also didnt reply... :'(
  • Options
    Hey superjoe12888,

We cannot do that here in the forums! You will need to contact support to help you with that. In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

You can view the Support FAQs for this here: (CLICK HERE)

• Options
    superjoe12888superjoe12888 Posts: 22
    Hey superjoe12888,

We cannot do that here in the forums! You will need to contact support to help you with that. In the game on the home screen, please tap the grey gear icon in the top left corner. From there, tap on the button that says “Support”. Seek your question, if you’re not able to find the answer and have more questions, tap the button that states, “Need more help? Contact us” to submit a support ticket.

You can view the Support FAQs for this here: (CLICK HERE)

Server column what type of server i need to fill?
  • Options
    Server column what type of server i need to fill?

Sorry about that @superjoe12888 ! At this time, there are no different servers for MCOC. You can simply enter "n/a" in that field!
This discussion has been closed.