**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why doesn’t Kabam do any charity events anymore?

ADDIS0NADDIS0N Posts: 1,018 ★★★★
I was doing some looking back on my history with MCOC today, and I remembered that the first money I ever spent on this game was through a special promotion for (RED)®, which is a global AIDS charity.

You guys had a special map and crystals that were exclusive to anyone who donated to the charity, and it honestly gave me a lot of respect for the company... I was happy to chip in.

That was way back toward the end of 2016... Why haven’t you done anything like this since?

Comments

• Dr_BrownDr_Brown Posts: 225
    unfortunately i wasn't playing at this point but i think it would be a great thing to do once a year or something. some sort of charity event
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,239 ★★★★★
    They do occasionally. It all depends on things like the timing, contracts, platforms, etc. At least that's my assumption. The Red Event was in partnership with Apple, from what I remember.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    They also had an earth day event which is where 3* hulk came from.
  • Erikfive_0Erikfive_0 Posts: 122
    I’m pretty sure they donated a portion of the earth day even my to wwf. Which is why I bought it.