**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

9.5 mil Gold 3 Easy Going Alliance looking for 1

Hey Guys,

We are an easy going but competitive group that tries to strike a balance between MCOC and life outside the game. We run 2 BG's for AQ and AW, but are willing to run 3 when guys are available. We get clears in AQ most often, but don't stress when things happen and we don't convert. We use discord for alliance comms (if you have not tried it, you will like it. I like it better than line). I can tell you from personal experience you can grind less and still advance in the game...and it is nice.

We are looking for higher end guys who want to be active and competitive, but without the constant grind and pressure. You will need to have the champs (5-50/3-45+) to run AQ, AW, and EQ/SQ simultaneously. We need folks who are willing to stay, and not just take a week or so off of the 5x5 grind. We are looking for guys who can clear lanes in maps 3-5, and can maybe help with a mini or a boss.

If you are looking for a competitive but laid back place to call home for a while, hit me up on line (groundround) in in game (Ground Round).

Thanks.

Comments

• Ground_Round1Ground_Round1 Posts: 1,012
    Oh, I left it out of the title, but we run 44332 in AQ. Very chill clears. Low donations.

If you are looking for a place to throttle back for several months...this could be it. We get lots of alphas and keep our gold!