End of fight time

Killer92Killer92 Posts: 43Member
What happen if i fight for example vs aq boss dormannu for more than 3 minute ?

Comments

  • NinjaWarrior99NinjaWarrior99 Posts: 22Member
    when the fight times out, you lose half of your remaining health
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 118Member
    the fight times out, you do not lose half of your health
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 118Member
    Grinder wrote: »
    the fight times out, you do not lose half of your health

    Do the research before you try giving facts

    You loose half of your health
  • Killer92Killer92 Posts: 43Member
    Ok and boss lose the life or return full after ?
  • Bishbish2Bishbish2 Posts: 10Member
    In AQ you DO NOT lose half health after you time out. In Alliance War you do lose half of your current health.
  • Bishbish2Bishbish2 Posts: 10Member
    The boss will have the health he had when you timed out.
  • Killer92Killer92 Posts: 43Member
    Ok thanks
  • TripleD_FenrirTripleD_Fenrir Posts: 87Member
    I'm pretty sure you lose health in AQ as well. Happened to me before
  • GamerGamer Posts: 79Member
    Bishbish2 wrote: »
    In AQ you DO NOT lose half health after you time out. In Alliance War you do lose half of your current health. then you hav not time out Becasse it the same as AW you bout in AQ and AQ you lous half HP. When time out
  • MichaelAwesomeMichaelAwesome Posts: 3Member
    The previous post is confusing. You DO lose half of the health you have left at the time when you timed out.

    If you start the fight with 100% lose 50% during the fight and then time out, your champ will lose half of the 50% he had left. So when you go back in you'll have 25%.
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 63Member
    You lose 50% of your remaining hp in ALL game modes with the timer. No exceptions.
  • TKalTKal Posts: 122Member
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Grinder wrote: »
    the fight times out, you do not lose half of your health

    Do the research before you try giving facts

    You loose half of your health

    I'd say you loose health, like in AW, what I experienced was deconnections and half of my health was gone, same as AW, I don't see why it wouldn't work the same in a Time Out situation

  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 118Member
    TKal wrote: »
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    Grinder wrote: »
    the fight times out, you do not lose half of your health

    Do the research before you try giving facts

    You loose half of your health

    I'd say you loose health, like in AW, what I experienced was deconnections and half of my health was gone, same as AW, I don't see why it wouldn't work the same in a Time Out situation

    Why are you referring to me?
  • GamerGamer Posts: 79Member
    Yeah Sry. Im But im Think dels somone so it not com But Yea you lous half HP.
  • Bishbish2Bishbish2 Posts: 10Member
    You do not lose any health for timing out in AQ... If your app crashes, or you force close the game then yes you will have lost half of your health, but not if you time out during a fight.
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 118Member
    Bishbish2 wrote: »
    You do not lose any health for timing out in AQ... If your app crashes, or you force close the game then yes you will have lost half of your health, but not if you time out during a fight.

    Yes you Do!!!!!
    Stop being idiotic
  • Vdh2008Vdh2008 Posts: 191Member
    I'm glad I'm not a new player coming here for information. This thread is ridiculous.
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 118Member
    edited June 20
    You people have clearly never hit the end of the timer in AQ or are just being trolls.... You DO NOT lose half your health, you lose half your health if you disconnect during the fight. I've hit the timer numerous times on the boss and it does not lower your health at all. The fight ends, that's it, this thread is ridiculously stupid how several of you are putting false information out there for the hell of it. If you don't know what actually happens, don't post assumptions.
  • Haji_SaabHaji_Saab Posts: 63Member
    Grinder wrote: »
    You people have clearly never hit the end of the timer in AQ or are just trolls.... You DO NOT lose half your health, you lose half your health if you disconnect during the fight. I've hit the timer numerous times on the boss and it does not lower your health at all. The fight ends, that's it, this thread is ridiculously stupid how several of you are putting false information out there for the hell of it. If you don't know what actually happens, don't post assumptions.

    Stop embarrassing yourself.
  • Bishbish2Bishbish2 Posts: 10Member
    Welp, ran a test on this yesterday. In AQ if you time out you will lose half health (Map 5 at least). In AW you do not lose any health for timing out. This is contrary to my original post. However pre AQ season 4, you did not lose health for timing out. Hope this helps.
  • GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 202Member
    Bishbish2 wrote: »
    Welp, ran a test on this yesterday. In AQ if you time out you will lose half health (Map 5 at least). In AW you do not lose any health for timing out. This is contrary to my original post. However pre AQ season 4, you did not lose health for timing out. Hope this helps.

    You lose half health for timing out in AW as well
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 118Member
    Bishbish2 wrote: »
    Welp, ran a test on this yesterday. In AQ if you time out you will lose half health (Map 5 at least). In AW you do not lose any health for timing out. This is contrary to my original post. However pre AQ season 4, you did not lose health for timing out. Hope this helps.

    Maybe you misunderstand. You loose half of your current hp in aw and aq

    Say you have 6000 health when you enter a battle and you loose half of it while in the battle.and then you time out and loose half of the remaining health and that means you will have 1500 health left instead of 3000.

    You understand?
Sign In or Register to comment.