**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

No sound on Ipad

Hi Guys..

Probably not an app issue, not sure. I can't get any sound on iOS 11.3.1.

Has anyone faced this issue? How did you resolve it?

I've tried all the regular stuff and re-installed the app.

Cheers!

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2018
    Hi @We5ty_78

I’m sorry to hear this is happening. Please provide the following information so that we can assist you better with this issue.

1) Which generation (version) of iPad are you playing Marvel Contest of Champions on?
    2) When did you first start receiving no sound (was it when you updated your iOs to the newest version)?
    3) Is this issue happening with any other applications on your device?

I would also like to confirm that you’ve restarted your device so that we can make sure that no background applications are causing your sound to stop working.

Lastly, there is an update coming out today for MCOC, when this goes live please update to the newest version and let us know if the issue is still occurring after you do this.

Thanks!

• Options
    We5ty_78We5ty_78 Posts: 22
    Thanks for the response.
    1) Ipad mini 4 - MK9H2Zp/A
    2) Noticed it a few days ago, updated to the newest iOS today and same problem [11.3.1]
    3) all other apps are running fine, don;t understand it at all.

Yes, both restarted and reinstalled to no avail.

Will try the update later today and let you know how I get on.

Thanks!
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    did you make sure that the sound is not turned off in the settings of the game? I turn the game sound/music off so I can listen to my music while I play..
  • Options
    Yeah, checked that a few times.
  • Options
    Update not resolved the issue... 😢
  • Options
    Philly3974Philly3974 Posts: 360
    edited April 2018
    Try doing a hard reset...hold in side power button and the home button at the same time until apple logo appears and then let go..it might take a few seconds for logo to appear..hope that works for you..hard reset won’t delete anything from your iPad..
  • Options
    Tried hard reset as well to no avail. I'm all out of options now!! :(
  • Options
    ** Update ** another reinstall corrected the problem!

All fine now. Thanks for the input everyone.
  • Options
    Hey We5ty_78, thanks for providing us with an update! I'm glad to hear that the game's audio is working on your iPad again, and since your issue has been resolved, I'll go ahead and close this thread.
This discussion has been closed.