**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

When are the bugs that came with 17.0 getting squashed?

Since day one with update 17.0, I have been patiently waiting for an update or a patch to fix all the bugs that came with update 17.0. None came, no explanation what's taking so long, nothing. Today we have the new update and I hoped that those bugs would be fixed. No such luck.I've had four crashes already, much like with the previous update. Are you planning to sit on your hands until next month like you did before? Is that why the notes for this update don't include information on which bugs were fixed?

Comments

• EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Maybe it's your phone/tablet. What device do you use?
  • vampirexlord123vampirexlord123 Posts: 19
    I've already provided that information with the crash reports ( plural), Android lag issues thread & tickets filed with kabam support (snort.) I've also uninstalled, installed, clear cache, restarted the app, have no background apps & as a last resort prayed. Nothing worked & it has been like that since day one of 17.0 or around 30 days. Do you begin to see the problem? Most just assume it's the norm & hardly notice.
    Ah, yes. Android. There's the problem. The game was optimized for Apple phones. I use an android phone as well, though, with no problems except for the occasional crash. Maybe it has something to do with:
    - What model your phone is
    - How much storage you have

I'm no expert, these are just my guesses.
    You could be right but since it happens to others using different, newer models, the theory looses credibility, like when the game blames a stable connection as to why i can't log in instead of admitting it's having emergency maintenance from the get go.
    Well then... I got nothing :D
    Sorry.
    Not your fault. This looks like a job for Jesus's dad.