Summoner Appreciation Crystal

Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 8Member
edited June 20 in General Discussion
Just opened my first Summoner Appreciation Crystal. It landed on 100 3* crystal shards. Better than I figured Kabam would give. What do you guys think? What else did you get? How much of said item (e.g. catalyst shards, et al)
«1

Comments

  • OngellOngell Posts: 28Member
    Lmao 100 3 star crystal shards that seems about right
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 118Member
    700 t4 science shards
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 8Member
    My son got a full energy refill (bummer), and a friend got a 40% team revive.

    If the 4* shards are the same quantity as 3*, that would be pretty dope.
  • NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 171Member
    Still 3 hours until I can get my first one...must have only activated after I read the mail.

    Thats hardly fair..
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 8Member
    My son's wasn't available until 30 minutes after mine. I think it is something to do with when you check the message or maybe log in? That sucks.
  • DLegendDLegend Posts: 364Member
    Just opened my first Summoner Appreciation Crystal. It landed on 100 3* crystal shards. Better than I figured Kabam would give. What do you guys think? What else did you get? How much of said item (e.g. catalyst shards, et al)

    So unfair. Looks like we've been kabamed again.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 256Member
    First pull: 480 t4b frags
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 1,004Member
    Level 2 Revive.
  • Timone147Timone147 Posts: 31Member
    45 units not going to complain about free units
  • MrcMumbleMrcMumble Posts: 32Member
    Just an energy refill, because that was worth the 7 hour wait >_<
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 62Member
    60 glory. Could be worse.
  • BronzeFallBronzeFall Posts: 47Member
    I got 45 units from mine
  • OneManArmyOneManArmy Posts: 157Member
    lvl 4 regular health potion! god damn
  • Whiskey_PoetWhiskey_Poet Posts: 8Member
    DLegend wrote: »
    Just opened my first Summoner Appreciation Crystal. It landed on 100 3* crystal shards. Better than I figured Kabam would give. What do you guys think? What else did you get? How much of said item (e.g. catalyst shards, et al)

    So unfair. Looks like we've been kabamed again.

    At least it's every seven hours for a chance at 100, instead of once a day or something. I assumed it would be less than fifty until the quantity popped up. Still wondering if the 5 star shards are a proportionally larger quantity, though. If anyone ever hits that.
  • TarlungsTarlungs Posts: 62Member
    edited June 20
    I did notice I didn't get a push notification when it was ready. Would have forgotten about it if not for this post. Guess they don't want to remind us we are being appreciated.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 213Member
    I haven't gotten my first one yet
  • DAVIDTHDAVIDTH Posts: 22Member
    Y'all shouldn't be complaining about a free crystal -________-
  • HarcourtmazeHarcourtmaze Posts: 18Member
    OneManArmy wrote: »
    lvl 4 regular health potion! god damn

    Same here
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 77Member
    Lvl 2 single revive... but hey its my first one and it was free... so wont complain... just got excited when i saw energy refils and t4b amd t4cc shards and 4* shards in there... so heres hoping for some great ones... should be able to get about 20 more of these...
  • Tthunder2058Tthunder2058 Posts: 10Member
    7 hour timer from when you claim it people,watch your clock
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 121Member
    970 t4b frags
  • wray1976wray1976 Posts: 121Member
    wray1976 wrote: »
    970 t4b frags

    How in the hell did this get flagged?
  • beaupoembeaupoem Posts: 84Member
    wray1976 wrote: »
    wray1976 wrote: »
    970 t4b frags

    How in the hell did this get flagged?

    because there is a 5-yo going around flagging every single post he sees. so mature.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 1,004Member
    Second pull was an Energy Refill.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 139Member
    100 4* shards, an a level 4 team pot. It's all free so not sure why people are complaining lol
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 77Member
    @Kabam Miike or someone have alook at this @Woolverine314 guy who keeps spamming the hell out of everything and flagging everything for no reason.... seriously get a life @Woolverine314
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 12Member
    250 4 star shards
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 213Member
    Because everyone gets flagged for no reason what the flag??
  • AEG93AEG93 Posts: 36Member
    Lvl 4 health potion
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 213Member
    I got lv2 alliance team health potion
«1
Sign In or Register to comment.