**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Dungeon Team Replacing Questing Team [Known Issue]

KylienteKyliente Posts: 26
edited April 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Haven’t tried this with event quests, but when I join a story quest with a 5 man team, run a dungeon with a friend, finish that run of story quest and hit “replay”, my questing team is replaced with my 3-champ dungeon team. Kind of annoying and not sure if that was intended.
Post edited by Kabam Vydious on

Comments

• Options
    ZerkoZerko Posts: 8
    This was a weird bug, thankfully I was only in the easy quest mode so it didn't cause a problem but...

I had a team of 5 Heroes in the Monthly Event Quest on Easy level, and while in that mode I went and played Dungeons. When I came back to the Event Quest my team of 5 Heroes had been replaced by my team of 3 Heroes from the Dungeon.
  • Options
    Hey there -

This is an issue that we're aware of and working on getting a fix for. We put it up immediately as a Known Issue when we released the update.
  • Options
    Afri4ColaAfri4Cola Posts: 28
    It's a bit annoying if you start a quest with 5 champions and meanwhile run a dungeon with champions who are also used in alliance quest or in alliance war during attack phase.

Now, if you finish the quest and hit "replay" you get the message that some of your champions are used somewhere else (that's because you used champions in dungeons you also have in alliance war or quest ... that me be up to 11 of your strongest champions).