**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bring back alliance participation zero scores!

Why did Kabam remove the zero scores from alliance event records? Now it's practically impossible to remind members to participate and to single out non-contributors for improvement discussions. I really need the zero scores back in alliance event records!

Comments

• superunknown012superunknown012 Posts: 413 ★★
    Agreed. Just makes it more of an unnecessary pain to find out who's mooching.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Agreed. @Kabam Miike plz look into fixing/bringing back "0" scores for alliance members for 3 day alliance events and duels...etc.
  • TheYakAttackTheYakAttack Posts: 15
    While I agree with all of you... the rewards on these events are so diluted now whats the point in even doing them? Events should have been updated when 6* champs were introduced so that they rewarded 5* shards in them too. Completion doesn't come around that often and could give 500 five star shards as the upper reward rather than 250 four star shards.
  • SolswerdSolswerd Posts: 1,860 ★★★★
    talk2nate wrote: »
    While I agree with all of you... the rewards on these events are so diluted now whats the point in even doing them? Events should have been updated when 6* champs were introduced so that they rewarded 5* shards in them too. Completion doesn't come around that often and could give 500 five star shards as the upper reward rather than 250 four star shards.

I am not saying you are wrong....but please do not sidetrack this thread with another topic
  • cx23433cx23433 Posts: 465 ★★
    i like it so i can leech (i'm joking)