**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Let's address the Elephant in the room shall we...

First of all, let's start with the positive- Infinity Dungeons are very fun and a great addition to the game!

Now, the unfortunate problem that I am seeing a lot of people are dealing with- Prestige.

My overall rating is 343,111 and I have 15 5*s ( two of them duped), I have been playing for 3 years, and I am UNCOLLECTED.
My prestige is 3945 (my boy Wolvie is one of my top champs, terrible PI)
My milestones are locked in at 3k per day and I only have offers for the 3* and 4* crystals.
I have alliance members who have a lower overall rating than me, have less 5*s, and have the 5* offers.
So in other words, they basically got luckier champ pulls than me. (The pain I feel waiting for Voodoo and GR is real)

"This is done to ensure that we maintain an appropriate level of progress for players, and not to overload newer players with Champions and items that they cannot use yet, or are too powerful for their current progression." - Kabam Miike

In theory this is sound, but perhaps the prestige cutoff was too high. I have a ridiculous amount of 4*s but need 5* champs to progress.
As I previously stated, I HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR 3 YEARS AND AM UNCOLLECTED.
A lot of these newer players have amazing 5* rosters already and I remember the days when Colossus was my top champ...

This is greatly frustrating for me, as it has taken a lot of the fun out of the infinity Dungeons.

I never come on here to post and complain, but this really sucks Kabam. I have been a loyal player for a long time, and I feel very slighted by this.

Rant over.

Comments