**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Refresh timer 5 star champs in dungeons

MixalisMixalis Posts: 875 ★★★
I've been playing since 2016 and I have 16 5 star champions. My concern is in the difficult room I'm able to do very well with my r4 5*, but not with lower tier champions. Shouldn't the refresh time be at least 12 hours and not a day and a half? The class specific rooms are 24 hours, shouldn't we be able to play 2x a day, without spending 70 units to refresh our 5 stars?

Comments

• Options
    Denimar97Denimar97 Posts: 15
    I have posted the same suggestion (kinda). 12 hours refresh for 5*s it's too short for me but I really would like to use my best teams at least once per day. All champs refreshed when a new class dungeon starts, you can use your champs one time and then they are blocked until the next class dungeon. :smile:
  • Options
    MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    edited April 2018
    I'm about where you are, and I'm finding lvl 4 dungeons to be a nice spot for my 4* champs who will refresh daily.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    Use those 5/50 4* champs
  • Options
    I have to agree with Kabam on this one. It is funny that people become very uncomfortable when they have to use a team they are not familiar with. I love content like this that makes people use different champs and gives us more reason to rank up champs we don't use in war and AQ. Good job Kabam. Make the timers longer!
  • Options
    Denimar97Denimar97 Posts: 15
    I totally agree on the part or diversity team, but the real problem here is Time Zones. For example, my champs can be available to use BUT I don't have time to play at that time for whatever reason. It's not the same to have a timer-based cooldown that an event cooldown. We need the 4* champs to be available every time that a New class dungeon starts. I agree with the 5*s and 6*s timers because it prevents the use of the same powerful team.
  • Options
    HulksmasshhHulksmasshh Posts: 742 ★★★
    The entire goal of dungeons is just to hit the milestones, which is pretty easy. You can hit them faster if you have stronger teams or take a little longer if you don’t. There is no inherent competitive aspect to dungeons other than personal pride or personal competitions. So if you have a smaller roster it won’t make a difference in the big picture.
  • Options
    weavileweavile Posts: 288
    after doing some calculation I think the best course of action for medium high level player is: 2 friend with big rooster team up, and for example do a cosmic/skill dungeon. Do round 5 with 5/50 2 times, first time the first one use all mystic team, the other use all mutant team, second one reverse. This way you can make it to room 5 or 6 which net you around 2.7-3k point. One more time do round 4 with remaining 5/50 should do the trick. The 5 and 6* are usually use for a rainy day.
  • Options
    GangsterSauceGangsterSauce Posts: 63
    The majority of the work in Dungeons is going to be carried out by players 4-Star Rosters, as they refresh basically every day. This means that if timed correctly, you'll be able to use your 4-Star Roster in every Dungeon Event, since those are 24 hours long.

We want Dungeons to encourage players to utilize a larger range of their Champions, and not rely on the same ones every day.

I messaged you, please check your PM