**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

*Top 30 AQ - P2 War*

[SH A] S.H.I.E.L.D Alpha
Hey guys! Top 30 AQ alliance in the S.H.I.E.L.D family needs some fresh blood! First and foremost, we're looking for 1, maybe 2, solid recruits. These are NOT guaranteed spots. We have a couple of guys considering backing off a bit after this AQ. So, I would like to collect names of potential candidates to fill those spots IF they open up. If not, we do have a waiting list that qualified recruits will be put on and contacted from as spots open up in the future. We get t4c weekly (if that even matters anymore).

We have an AWESOME group of guys (and 1 girl)! I've been in a lot of alliances and this is definitely home. We want a long term member. Loyalty is key. We do well in war, finishing top 60 at the end of season 1. We have a mix of spenders and non-spenders. But we WILL NOT force spending. Anyway, we have some important standards.

Requirements:
-Duels- 600
-Completion- 15k (or make a deals with other members)
-Arena Combat- 5k
-Perfect Series- 3333

Minimums aren't *strictly* enforced, but they're so easy that there shouldn't be much of an issue.

What we want:
-**6800 prestige** (strictly or close)
-Map 6 experience mandatory.
-Have to finish paths in AQ. Period.
-Gotta be available since map 6 is time demanding (this can be discussed further privately)
-Don't be a cocky jerk (some cockiness is okay and I encourage it haha)

If you DO NOT have the required prestige or somewhere close to it, I'm terribly sorry but don't bother contacting us. I hate to turn people down but it brings the whole alliance down. If you feel you're close to the required prestige or will be in the near future, go ahead and shoot me a message. Never hurts to ask and I'm willing to chat😊

IGN and LINE: SavageJoe (Line preferred)

Other contacts (LINE):
Sirasher
Dapthegreat

First come, first serve. Be ready with screenshots and know your prestige. You will have to be questioned by officers. Short interview type deal. It's standard. We basically just harass you (kidding). I hope to hear from you soon!! :)

Comments