**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.

Game getting overwhelming?

13»

Comments

• RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    The game is not dying. People just have to decide how to invest their energy wisely. Decide what's most important and let the rest go. If we try to do everything all at once, we run the risk of burning out.

Mate your wisdom is indeed GROUNDED!!!
  • MarzGrooveMarzGroove Posts: 903 ★★★
    The game is not dying. People just have to decide how to invest their energy wisely. Decide what's most important and let the rest go. If we try to do everything all at once, we run the risk of burning out.

"Wisely" is the operative word here. However, some seem to lack both wisdom and perspective.
  • Pry22Pry22 Posts: 136

Exactly, this game needs zero investment. Let the entire game go after three years. over 700k Rating.

Peace out
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,168 ★★★★★
    I meant investing our own energy into what's important for us. If we're trying to run everything and still do our regular gaming, it'll be a full-time job, and we will lose motivation quickly. Personally, I scaled back myself. I wanted all 3 5*s from Artifacts, and the Gem. I decided to do 2 5*s and grab a 4* or two with the change, and let the Gem go. I'm just going to build as much Dust as possible and go shopping. Lol. The end result is it's a great deal less nerve racking. I still have patience to do all the other things in-game that I need to do, and if I miss a last Milestone, I'm not broken up about it. It's just about deciding what's absolutely necessary and letting the rest go. Ultimately, I decide what I invest my energy in, and I cause myself the stress.