**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

New piloting bans

Anyone else looking at new deals saying i should buy them alll but then think if i get banned its wasted money lol.

Comments

• Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    LOL. No.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Anyone else looking at new deals saying i should buy them alll but then think if i get banned its wasted money lol.

No not at all, you must be getting piloted if you think this
  • Options
    Getting piloted?
  • Options
    Love the new terms
  • Options
    You realize that map 6 in aq is impossible if you wanna work and sleep? How do you think they get accomplished.......
  • Options
    Its not me personally but 75% of bans are good reason while 25% make 0 sense and you happened to come up in the software. Do you wanna take a chance to be 25%
  • Options
    Rednick69Rednick69 Posts: 325
    LOL, no.
  • Options
    DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    You realize that map 6 in aq is impossible if you wanna work and sleep? How do you think they get accomplished.......

My alliance would finish Map 6 100% 3 BGs when we ran 66555 with 4+ hours remaining every time without account sharing. It’s not that hard when players take their paths in the right order to maximize energy efficiency.
  • Options
    JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★

Our alliance manages map 6 easily. That's with everyone working an playing their own accounts, and also taking into account members timezones. It's all about planning